Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Chatroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Admin
Admin
Enigma

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Chatroom Empty
PostSubject: Chatroom   Chatroom Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi guys I hope you're all enjoying the forum :bouquet:

I've temporarily moved our chatroom to the top of the forum to help you all get used to it, to chat with others you need to 'log in' to the chatroom the problem is because it is right at the bottom of the page you don't notice if there is anyone in there to chat to, there needs to be a minimum of two people in the chatroom at the same time to have a conversation.

I'm going to create a special thread so that if you want to go in chat you can post 'I'm in the chatroom' i'd also add the time you go in there if you can. Please also know that you can pm anyone anytime to ask if they fancy a chat or even invite someone for a chat in the thread you are currently having a conversation in.

In the near future we can also add dates and arrange special chat sessions where we can discuss various spiritual topics but more on that later, for now just enjoy using it :bgrin:
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Chatroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom   Chatroom Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 am

Hi,
I like that idea, much better at the top. Mind you did keep pressing home page and wondered why I kept seeing chat room!!! I have said before very blond... scratch
Love Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Admin
Admin
Enigma

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Chatroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom   Chatroom Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Just to add you can change the colour of the text you use in the chatroom as it can be difficult to read if everyone is using the same colour, you can also use smilies in there (the buttons at the bottom of the chatroom)

Please also be aware that it is not a good place for private conversations as people (members only) can see what you are saying at any given moment.

The next time I go to pat's I will organise a chatroom which is a little more personal, in the meantime if you need to discuss anything privately please use the pm system (the pm button is at the top of the forum but reads MP)
thank you
Enigma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chatroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom   Chatroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatroom
Page 1 of 1