Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum

Go down 
+5
Chrissie
DragonAngel
lunarlady
Spirit
Pat R
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:17 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm 59 at the end of August (I'm a Virgo) and I've been interested and involved in spiritual matters for the last 30 years. I spent many years within the Spiritualist movement and met some of my closest and dearest friends through this. My mom and gran were both mediums, so I'm 3rd generation. Mom was a platform medium and we worked together serving Spiritualist churches for several years and we were committee members of a local church too. As well as serving churches, my mother also ran home and developing circles at my home. We were both Spiritual Healers affiliated to The Yorkshire Healers Association and National Federation of Spiritual Healers.

Mom was excellent at reading the Tarot, while I favour Runes and Osiris Board (Egyptian board not Ouija!) For many years, mom and I did lots of readings to raise money for churches and various charities.

I've had a lot of spiritual experiences in my life (some of these have been wonderful, while others have shown me the darker side of spirit). I taught IT skills in Adult & Further Education for 10 years and thoroughly loved teaching. During that time and since, I've taught Psychic Awareness classes from time to time. Unfortunately, government Adult Ed funding got cut-back severely, so a few years ago I had to leave teaching and take up full-time office work instead, to support myself and my daughter. For the last 2 - 3 years, due to full-time hours I've worked, and other family commitments, I was unable to pursue my spiritual work and interests very much. However, during the last 12 months (particularly after I joined Spirit and Destiny forum) I've felt 'pulled' back into my spiritual work and life again. The idea for me to undertake online psychic awareness was suggested by a member of S & D. This ultimately brought about the creation of this forum.

I feel I've been very fortunate to have been surrounded by like-minded family and friends for most of my life. This enabled me to share many spiritual experiences I would otherwise have been unable to experience. My daughter flew the nest two years ago and since that time I've lived alone. I now have far more time to devote to my spiritual interests, so I thought it would be nice to create this forum, so I could share ideas and experiences with other like-minded people.

Well - that's the 'all about me' bit over with.

Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Spirit
Spirit

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Hi Pat   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:53 am

It was very interesting reading about you. I think the forum will do well, I like the layout. It shows you have worked really hard! Just going to introduce myself. sunny Sxx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Hi Spirit   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Welcome to the forum. Pleased you like it and I look forward to chatting to you again on here.
Back to top Go down
lunarlady
lunarlady

Female
Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Hi this site is wonderful - Lunarlady (aka Val)   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:32 pm

lol! lol! Very Happy Hi. This site is wonderful. I can't wait to get the time to have a proper look at it. I really love the graphics as well. Love lunarlady ( aka val ).xxx again on here. sunny
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Hi Pat!!   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:43 pm

I am DragonAngel (Lyn) from the S and D forum! Thanks for the invite to Spiritual Quest! :bouquet:

I am a 39 year old single mum of two. I have been happily divorced for 2 years now!! I have always been interested in the Spiritual side of life, but I only really started on my path when my marriage hit the rocks. I am constantly learning and get so much support from the wonderful people and warm friends on the S and D forum! I use the Law of Attraction every day as I believe that a positive outlook is the best way to be ~ it helps me to get through the day! I also have a wonderful relationship with my Angels.

I work for the NHS doing admin work. Dealing with all the GP referral letters! It is a very interesting job!

I am off to read all the other threads and contribute where I can. Looking forward to saying 'Hello!' to all my friends from the S and D forum and 'Nice to meet you!' to new friends!!

Take care all

Lyn xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Chrissie

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Hi Pat   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:05 pm

Smile Hi Pat, thanks for inviting me to your wonderful site. I think it's great and has lots to offer. It is great to have access to a site like this and I am sure many will benefit from this. Thanks again, love Chissie xxx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Hi Chrissie   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 pm

:welcome: Really pleased you've joined us and you're enjoying the site. Love your angel Avitar, it's beautiful. Look forward to chatting to you again.
Back to top Go down
NorthernSoul

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:14 pm

hello pat!!!
Please will you look at my outbox as an administrator - you may find the odd message waiting for you......
Northern Soul
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Hi Northernsoul   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:37 pm

:welcome: Checked my mail box and found your messages. Hope you're getting the hang of using the forum now. I still grt lost sometimes as it was my colleague Enigma who designed the layout of the forum for me. She sorts out any fiddly bits. Thanks for joining and I look forward to chatting to you very soon.
Back to top Go down
lillie
lillie

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:30 am

Hello Pat

I have just joined and posted a little about myself on the intro post.

I feel as if I know you already, loved reading about yourself and well what a wonderful place to be in this beautiful forum ....

I hope to get to chat to you some day soon and look forward to chatting/getting to know other like minded souls on here...

With much love to you all

Sue xx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Welcome Sue   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:54 am

:welcome: Sue. Really pleased you decided to join our forum. Look forward to chatting to you soon. If there are any other topics you feel we should add to the forum, please let me know and we'll try and add this for you. :gwell:
Back to top Go down
Libralizzy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 am

Hi Pat and Everyone,

My name is Lizzy. I am a single parent to a lovely 4 year old boy who is just my world. I am a typical Libra, totally indecisive! I am also a member of the S & D Forum and I recognise some of the names here so its good to know I wont be amongst strangers.
Im not working at present, was made redundant shortly after returning from maternity leave when my son was a year old and I decided to be a stay at home mum with him as these years are precious and priceless so my loss of job after 19 years turned out to be favourable after all. I also used the opportunity to develop some new skills that i found an interest for and returned to college doing part time courses, which was scary after all that time away from learning but I am so glad I did do it. As a result of taking the plunge I have done Reflexology, Reiki, Indian Head Massage, Body Massage and I am currently doing Stress Management. I am hoping to do Crystal Healing soon too and anything else that jumps out at me and I am having a ball in the process. So, hopefully, whenever my wee boy starts school i will have some new skills under my belt that will allow me to do something that I will love! That can only be a good thing! I am so pleased to join the forum as all the information on here and everyones views, experiences and opions are wonderful ways to learn and iM greatful for the opportunity. Your forum looks fab Pat and I will enjoy browsing and getting lots of useful information from it.

love Lizzy
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Welcome Lizzy   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum 31550 Lizzy. Thank you for joining my SQ forum. Sounds like you've been really busy learning some great new skills. I love all those complimentary therapies particularly massage (aromatherapy or Swedish back massage) and Indian head massage. Also love healing (spiritual or Reiki). I'm so pleased you feel that being made redundant has proved beneficial for you as it's guided you down these other pathways. I was made redundant last March and although it's not been very easy trying to get by financially, I do believe all things happen for a reason and these things that are sent to try us often do take us along ways we'd never otherwise explore.

Unfortunately due to serious computer problems caused through a virus, I haven't been able to spend very much time on SQ or S & D lately, but most of them are now sorted or will be sorted out shortly. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to start posting more information into the topic sections very soon (starting with Ribbon Readings).

I do hope you enjoy SQ and will share your experiences with us all.

Love Pat xxx Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum 449611
Back to top Go down
KirstyM
Reg Member
Reg Member
KirstyM

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi Lizzy nice to see you on this Forum too!

And hope your computer finally stops playing you up Pat, so you can get back on the Forums where you belong! Looking forward to seeing you at Ilkley with Fifi, Janet etc etc! And hope I'll be able to make the next of your Saturday session too

Love Kirsty xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum   Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm Pat R, founder of Spiritual Quest forum
Page 1 of 1