Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

interstellarbella says HI.

Go down 
+3
Pat R
Enigma
interstellarbella
7 posters
AuthorMessage
interstellarbella
interstellarbella

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-20

interstellarbella says HI. Empty
PostSubject: interstellarbella says HI.   interstellarbella says HI. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Smile HI There, just thougth i'd quickly introduce myself after reading about this lovely site on the S&D forum where i'm known as Balla - though i much prefere my new ID on here. it's a tribute to my love of sci fi,

Anyhow, it's lovely to be here and i look forward to reading and posting. OHH so many lovely emot icons it's hard to choose. :bouquet:

I S B XX
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Admin
Admin
Enigma

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: interstellarbella says HI.   interstellarbella says HI. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Hi and a warm :welcome: :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Welcome Interstellarbella   interstellarbella says HI. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:39 am

Hi Bella,
Thanks for joining and :welcome: I love your avatar and your Username they're really great. It's worth having a look at my forum just to look at everybody's avatar, the images members have chosen to use are stunning.

Hope you enjoy using the forum. If there's anything else you'd like adding, just let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
KirstyM
Reg Member
Reg Member
KirstyM

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: interstellarbella says HI.   interstellarbella says HI. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Welcome Bella! Fab user name! I'm from S&D too, but keeping the same user name here as I clearly have no imagination lol!!

Love Kirsty xx
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female
Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Hi Interstellarbella   interstellarbella says HI. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Just loving the username and your avatar is great too! Welcome! I am also from S&D... but kept the same user name 'cos I was too lazy to change it!

C xxx Laughing
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: hi   interstellarbella says HI. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:34 am

:asmile: hi interstellarbella im from spirit and destint to lol its great to talk to people with same interests ,oh and im fluffyangel ,i love angels but im not fluffy more like dippy lol x
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: interstellarbella says HI.   interstellarbella says HI. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Hi there interstellarbella and fluffyangel :bouquet: , OOOh just love the names and pics they are stunning. It is a wonderful site Pat has here and look forward to reading your posts

love Smile Debbie xx ( dreamer)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interstellarbella says HI.   interstellarbella says HI. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interstellarbella says HI.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Welcome... :: Introductions-
Jump to: