Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

Stephen Holbrook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darksummer

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Stephen Holbrook   Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi, my husband and I are going to see Stephen Hilbrook tomorrow night in Grimsby, I have seen him before and found him to be really good, though i didn't get a personal message at all.
Does anyone else know of him? What do you think?
Claire x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrian

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi darksummer, nice to chat to you, a very warm welcome to the forum, you will find everyone here so friendly and loving and encouraging. I must admit i haven't heard of Stephen Hilbrook, is he local to your area? if not i will see if i can find out if he will be coming down south, i love mediumship and love going to see them on stage. You will have to let us all know what he is like.

Love, Light & Blessings

Adrian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KirstyM
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Claire, I know our very own Pat loves Steve Holbrook and has seen him a number of times, so I don't think you can get a better recommendation than that lol!!

Love Kirsty xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksummer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:15 am

Sorry Adrian, it was Stephen Holbrook! my spelling was wrong, he does have a website and this is the link. http://www.steveholbrook.co.uk/pages/ there is a list of venues he is at as he travels around, so you can have a look to see if he down your way.
Thankyou for the welcome too x
Thats great Kirsty, and you can't!
Love Claire x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat R
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi everyone,
As Kirsty says I know Stephen Holbrook, so I'd like to add my experiences and opinion to this posting.
I clearly remember the first time Stephen Holbrook ever set foot inside a spiritualist church, as it was Wakefield Spiritualist Church he came too (my local church where mom and I took many platform services, and served on the church Committee for 8 years). Back in those days Steve's guide was his grandfather. Mrs Janet Ferguson (who's the singer Jane MacDonald's grandmother) was Church President at the time. Janet took Steve under her wing and helped him develop into the medium he is today. Steve and Jane MacDonald are great friends as they've known each other since those early days. Steve predicted Jayne would one day be famous.
In my opinion, Stephen Holbrook is one of the finest mediums in the country. He's honest, down to earth, often comical, compassionate and caring. Over the years, he's raised thousands of pounds for various charities. He was recently offered the opportunity to appear on TV and did go to the TV studio. However, Steve left when programme makers said they would edit or cut out parts of his demonstration before the programme was aired. Steve said he wouldn't allow anyone to do that, as he stands by everything he gives to members of his audience. Rather than appear on television, Steve's chosen to continue appearing in venues throughout the UK and he also gives demonstrations on a cruise ship when they have Psychic Holiday Cruises.
I admire Stephen because what you see is what you get with him! What you see on TV is not necessarily what takes place in a studio or venue. Like all forms of the media, performances, demonstrations or speeches whether given by mediums or politicians are often heavily edited before they're screened or go into print. Often things end up bearing little resemblance to what got said, or what took place originally. I know that from experience, from when I appeared in Real People magazine last year.
Stephen Holbrook has a great deal of spiritual integrity. He gives amazing proof in his messages. Last year I saw him three times, my daughter had always wanted to see him so I took her to Garforth to see Steve in September as a birthday treat (that was the night I met with S & D's Janet for the first time). My daughter and Janet enjoyed seeing Steve so much, that we decided to go again. I eventually ended up with a block booking for eight the second time we went. During his last performance, Steve gave a message to a family that was from their brother. During the interval period, a family member told Steve their brother had only died a few days earlier, but his funeral hadn't taken place yet!! The third time my daughter and I saw Steve was when he did a service at Wakefield Spiritualist Church. Despite the fact he's booked up solidly for most of the year, Steve always returns to Wakefield Church whenever he can to do a service for them, it's his way of saying thank you for the help he received when he first began.
The messages he gives, particularly to those who have lost children, bring a great deal of comfort and closure to the bereaved. If you've never seen Stephen Holbrook, then I'd highly recommend seeing him. On Steve's website you'll find a list of the venues he's booked to appear at. Steve does demonstrations throughout the UK. On his website you'll also find the messages posted by people who have received message from him. These are a testimonial to his accuracy and show how many people he has helped.

darksummer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi Pat, was great to hear your story regarding Stephen Holbrook. Our evening was good, but neither me nor my husband received a message, though a friend sat next to us did, it was the first time she had been and i think was very surprised that she received a message. He had with him a Spirtual Artist who sat and sketched throughout the evening, her pictures were very good.
Claire x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:10 pm

hi,i have been on his website to see if he is appearing near us ,and he is at a couple places during next couple months,so i going to try get tickets x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
darksummer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:50 pm

We didn't pre book and got in easily. he is well worth seeing, I'm sure you would enjoy.
Claire x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat R
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:30 am

Pleased you, Fluffy, are considering going to see Stephen Holbrook, even if you don't get a message from him, you'll still enjoy the evening. I think Claire will agree with that, bet it was interesting watching the psychic artist work with Steve too?

darksummer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Yes it was Pat, she had already sketched a lot before the evening, in preparation of those spirits loved ones going that evening, and during the evening she sketched another five pictures which he said were possibly in relation to the messages he had given to the people that evening. He is definately worth a visit, and i'm sure we will go again when he next visits Grimsby.
Love Claire x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:29 pm

i really would love to go see him,hes in nottingham on sunday,but as yet not got anyone who is interested or can afford to go with me ,and its quite a distance from me so dont want to go alone :( so might have to wait for another time x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
wings

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: re steven holbrook   Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 am

hi all,

i first went to one of stevens meetings 3 years ago now,gosh doesnt seem that long ago, i was lucky enough to recieve a reading andit was the man himself who told me i needed to sit in a circle and develop, so well done steven 3 years later im still developing my mediumship and loving every minute of the journey

hugs to all wings x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat R
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   Mon May 11, 2009 9:14 am

Hi Wings,

That's fantastic news that Stephen told you to develop your abilities. He's a brilliant medium, and a smashing bloke. Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Holbrook   

Back to top Go down

Stephen Holbrook
Page 1 of 1