Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link) Empty
PostSubject: How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link)   How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:26 am

If, like me, you too believe in past lives, you might find the information on 'How to Remember other Lifetimes' in this following link useful.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2330628_remember-other-lifetimes.html

I will be posting an account of my own past life regression experience very shortly. This happened quite unexpectedly during a hypnotherapy session I had when I was being treated for a phobia I have. After my experience I became a total believer in Past Lives. Some fears and phobias can definitely be linked to a past life, though the phobia I was being treated for, did not relate in any way to the past life I experienced under hypnotherapy.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
fairydancer
fairydancer

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Past Life Regression   How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:13 am

Hi Pat,

I've had past life regression and it was amazing. It took me quite while to pluck up the courage to go for it but it was really worth it. The therapist took me right back to 100AD. There was a particular period of time that I felt drawn to but it didn't materialise during the session. I was told that it didn't mean I hadn't been there though, just that we hadn't visited that time on the day.

Good luck with it. I'll be interested to see what you think.

Speak soon.
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link)   How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Hi,

Past life regression is fascinating and I definitely think it can help you to overcome phobias and understand yourself more. It is odd how past lifetimes you expect to remember aren't the ones that surface. The regression experience I had occurred back in 1980 during a hypnotherapy session I was undergoing for a phobia. I'll type up an account of this and post it very soon. Would definitely like to try regression again, but can't afford too at the moment. Hope you're enjoying SQ forum. Speak to you soon. :meditate:
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link)   How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:08 am

Are you able to remember what went on in the session clearly afterwards?

Really interested in doing this as I really wonder what happened to me to make me so terrified of the dark.

Very interesting topic x x
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link)   How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:51 am

Hi Maeshadow

You should be able to remember clearly after past life regression. Many people don't realise that you can't be hypnosised, unless you're willing and it's definitely nothing like you see on TV or films. :healing vibes: I found hypnotherapy sessions very relaxing and calming. I was aware of everything that my therapist said to me and I can clearly remember everything I felt and remembered while I regressed back to my former Georgian country doctor life-time. Even today it's still as clear in my mind as the day I had that experience. My regression wasn't planned, so to me that's what makes it more convincing, because I didn't expect anything like that to happen at all. I was having hypnotherapy to help overcome my phobia about flashing lights.

I asked my therapist to put me through PLR (past life regression) again after that first experience, but didn't get anything (other than relaxation) from the second PLR session. If I could afford it, I'd definitely have further regression sessions. I know these can definitely change people's lives forever, as they can unlock the reasons why we may suffer certain fears and phobias in this life. Once patients understand that certain phobias and fears belong to a past life, then they can let these things go and this enables them to enjoy this life far more.

Not sure if Gunner's a member of SQ, but he's definitely a member of Spirit and Destiny forum. He's recently trained as a hypnotherapist and posted a link to his website on S & D, you might find it interesting if you look at that.

Hope this helps xxx
:ghug:
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link)   How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:52 am

Thanks for your speedy reply Smile

Will have a look at the S&D site though I don't find it as easy to look at as this one
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link)   How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi Maeshadow,

If you can't find Gunner's website on S & D, let me know and I'll find it for you and post link on here for you. Shocked Pleased you find SQ easy to navigate around, Enigma and I tried to make it as easy as we could for members to find info on here.

Pat xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link)   How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to remember other Lifetimes (eHow link)
Page 1 of 1