Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

Can your spirit guide be your soulmate?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
citychick1604

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Can your spirit guide be your soulmate?   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm

I have known for a little while that my spirit guide is called Aaron and he is a youngish male although I haven't "got" much more information. However whilst doing a Tony Stockwell meditation CD a few weeks ago I got some really clear info that Aaron was in fact my soul mate but that he had chosen not to incarnate with me in this life but to be my guide. Although I love my husband very much, does this mean that he is not my soul mate?
Whilst doing a crystal chakra balancing exercise a week later i got a flash back to a previous life i shared with Aaron in America in the 1920s where I was Sarah and he was Jason.
Any thoughts?

Alison xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: wow   Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:22 pm

that is amazing. I have no idea but would love to know the answer! On S&D there is a thread about twin souls website which may hold the answers???

It is wierd you ask this as I have battled like all hell to meet a decent man, and/or find my soul mate and I have often wondered if my lack of a partner is due to my cr*ppy relationship skills or the fact my soul mate hasnt reincarnated... so would love to know the answer... I just live in fear its my cr*ppy relationship skills lol! C xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: How fantastic!   Fri May 01, 2009 1:23 am

I don't know the answer either sorry! But I have that Tony Stockwell CD - meet your spirit guide - and I hope to try it out this weekend! Maybe he didn't reincarnate with you in this life because he knew that your husband would need you, or that he is on a different bit of his spiritual journey and it was his turn to be spirit guide. Maybe in a next life you will be spirit guide to him? Pity you didn't get the surnames. Do you think that is deliberate, so that you couldn't track down Sarah and Jason in real life? Is it a way of protecting you? Or is that something to discover at a later date? I love this subject!

Take care and let us know if you find anything else out ! Lyn xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Can your spirit guide be your soulmate?   Tue May 19, 2009 9:04 am

From personal experience i can say that soul mates are something completely different to what a lot of people assume them to be. A soul mate is not always something to do with love or romance. A soul mate is literally a companion of some variant who dramatically guides and affects your life. You can also have more then one soul mate at one time as they all serve different purposes. Almost like a soul family. You often find that people have the same husbands/wives/mothers/fathers/siblings/friends/enemies over and over again but in different combinations. The idea being that we always mix with the soul mates that teach us the most.

Of course you can love your husband and have a wonderful relationship with him, but you can also have soul mates elsewhere. I often look at my husband and think 'if i didnt love you as much as i do i would STILL know you some how' because he is one of my soul mates. But i've also had platonic, desctructive and fleeting encounters with other soul mates who affect my life in some way, but not in a romantic sense. I dont even think a twin flame is nessecarily a romantic relationship. You automatically feel connected and passionate about someone you connect with but the relationships dont often exist for that purpose. There is always a greater connection behind those sort of relationships.

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can your spirit guide be your soulmate?   

Back to top Go down

Can your spirit guide be your soulmate?
Page 1 of 1