Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Help!   Help! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:49 am

As some of you will know, I have been a bit cautious as to doing a meditation to meet my spirit guide, although I have a very good idea that he is NI called Red Cloud. Normally when I meditate, I just sit in silence and try to calm my mind and thoughts and regulate my breathing. I have tried a cd to find my inner angel, which was very positive and worked! I also tried flowdreaming which again was very positive and I had a lovely image of what I hope is a part of my future.

This morning I sat down with Tony Stockwell's guided meditation CD to meet your spirit guide. I was really up for it and sat down with great expectation and excitement. But I had real trouble visualising the images that Tony was talking about. Finally I think I am onto it, and he talks about imagining hands taking yours and leading you up through and out of your house and looking down on the house and street etc. Well, I had a sudden thought - how am I going to get through the roof! I then found myself stuck half way through the roof, with these unseen hands trying to pull me through. Not a very good start. It was so hard to catch up with everything then, and when he reached the part about meeting your spirit guide, I was just in floods of tears as I couldn't see or feel anything.

I then sat down and to calm myself I drew a picture of an odd shaped tree, a teepee with odd symbols on it, none that I could decipher, with a cooking fire next to it and mountains and a river behind and something that looked like an eagle. I don't think I was guided to draw this, it was just my way of compensating myself for not getting what I wanted from the meditation!!

I will definately be trying again! I notice on here there are some exercises on breathing to do before trying meditation, so I will be looking at those. Maybe give it a couple of days.

I feel drawn to the outside and nature today. The sun is shining so maybe some time with nature will help restore my imagination and help me to relax!

Thanks for listening to me. Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:23 pm

hi,i have to say i have the same problem visualising things which really annoys me cos then i cant get past it.i have tried several times to visualise my guardian angel,and have read and tried several different methods;the ladder reaching up to the sky etc and i just cant do it :hissy: but i will try,try and keep trying lol till i do it ,sorry ive not been much help to you,but thought id just share with you x
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:56 am

Thanks for replying!

I will just have to keep trying! I have such a vivid imagination usually, so I was just so disappointed not to complete the meditation. Crying or Very sad

Have a great Sunday ! Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:08 pm

thanks,ive had very lazy day lol hope you had good day too.i spotted couple of useful links i hadnt seen before in the gaurdian angels section that may help me with the visualising ,i will def give them a go.i think i may find it easier to do the visualising as a group but unfortuately theres nothing like this where i live,have you done it as a group or is there even anything around where you can ?sorry think i rambling lol x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Groups   Help! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:19 pm

No, I have never done any group work. I have found a shop in a local village that does sessions, but so far they have been at inconvenient times to me! The shop has a hall above it where they do all sorts of spiritual work. I will have to send out a cosmic order for them to have a session on a Saturday when I am free!!
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:30 am

lol hey its worth a try ! Laughing
Back to top Go down