Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

was this my spirit guide?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss melanie

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: was this my spirit guide?   Wed May 06, 2009 7:50 am

Hi. i had a dream the other night, featuring my beloved cat Baby who passed last year. I've had a few dreams with her in it over the past few months. The thing is, after I woke up (at about 4.30am) after dreaming about her again, I heard a voice saying in a loud whisper from my hallway, "Keep on believing". It kind of freaked me out and I hid under my duvet before getting brave enough to get up and shut my bedroom door. Over the past few months I've decided to stop looking for work in a particular area as I've not had any luck finding a job in this particular area for years and a few other things that haven't happened how I would like them to, so I have been losing faith in my spirit guide(s) and guardian angel(s). I've been considering joining a development circle for a while and was wondering if this was trhe path my life is now on. I know the message was for me but I'd like to know who from. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equinoxtarotanddesigns.parks.officelive.com/default.aspx
Pat R
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Hi Melanie   Wed May 06, 2009 10:54 am

:rose: Hi Melanie,

In my opinion, I feel it was your spirit helper who's telling you to keep on believing. As you'll have read on here, I've been a spiritualist medium and psychic for over 30 years. In my early years of learning spiritually, I was often told to keep on believing by my guides (and I truly thank God I listened to them). Sometimes spirit guides will give you keywords (or phrases) by which you will learn to recognise them. My spirit helper Gwyn always comes through with the words 'Be of good cheer!' No-one else ever uses those words, so I know it's her. This may also turn out to be the same for you.

Years ago, I often used to feel despondent and thought I was making no progress (spiritually) at all. Now I look back and I can see reasons and a pattern to the way things worked out for me. One of my spirit guides/helpers once told me 'Greater things than you could ever imagine will be made possible for you, if you will but keep the faith. Know that I am good and that I am with you.' When I first received these words I didn't have a clue who they were from or what was meant by them, but I can honestly say I have done things I never dreamed possible (including becoming a teacher). Despite the many setbacks I've experienced in my life, I've managed to hold on to my faith and it's pulled me through crisis after crisis at times.

I felt instinctively there was a gentleness that came with those words you heard, even when you can't actually hear words being spoken, but 'hear' them in your head, you can usually tell what type of source they are coming from (ie kind, wise, angry, benevolent or in some instances malevolent). Like I say I feel gentleness in those words, though you are the best judge of how those words made you feel. I know it's extremely hard to be patient at times (I know as I was impatient when I was younger), but believe me trust and faith paid off immensely for me and I'm sure this will be true of you too.

Hope this helps. :angel:

miss melanie

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: was this my spirit guide?   Wed May 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Pat R wrote:
:rose: Hi Melanie,

In my opinion, I feel it was your spirit helper who's telling you to keep on believing. As you'll have read on here, I've been a spiritualist medium and psychic for over 30 years. In my early years of learning spiritually, I was often told to keep on believing by my guides (and I truly thank God I listened to them). Sometimes spirit guides will give you keywords (or phrases) by which you will learn to recognise them. My spirit helper Gwyn always comes through with the words 'Be of good cheer!' No-one else ever uses those words, so I know it's her. This may also turn out to be the same for you.

Years ago, I often used to feel despondent and thought I was making no progress (spiritually) at all. Now I look back and I can see reasons and a pattern to the way things worked out for me. One of my spirit guides/helpers once told me 'Greater things than you could ever imagine will be made possible for you, if you will but keep the faith. Know that I am good and that I am with you.' When I first received these words I didn't have a clue who they were from or what was meant by them, but I can honestly say I have done things I never dreamed possible (including becoming a teacher). Despite the many setbacks I've experienced in my life, I've managed to hold on to my faith and it's pulled me through crisis after crisis at times.

I felt instinctively there was a gentleness that came with those words you heard, even when you can't actually hear words being spoken, but 'hear' them in your head, you can usually tell what type of source they are coming from (ie kind, wise, angry, benevolent or in some instances malevolent). Like I say I feel gentleness in those words, though you are the best judge of how those words made you feel. I know it's extremely hard to be patient at times (I know as I was impatient when I was younger), but believe me trust and faith paid off immensely for me and I'm sure this will be true of you too.

Hope this helps. :angel:

Thanks Pat R.
Yes, some of it helps and make sense. I feel I am on a side path at the moment, one that is running next to a bigger path. Not sure which direction I should be going. The voice I heard wasn't threatening, but quite bossy. (How can it be threatening with what was said? "Keep on believing" is a positive phrase not a negative one). He was telling me in no uncertain terms although I dont know what he was meaning! It was a male voice. I hope I get some more information about it from whoever soon. :happy1:
miss melanie

ps, the healing smiley looks more like it is sending electric shocks out! :healing vibes:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equinoxtarotanddesigns.parks.officelive.com/default.aspx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was this my spirit guide?   

Back to top Go down

was this my spirit guide?
Page 1 of 1