Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

My name is Lucy Lilley, have you ever heard the term earth crew ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucylilley

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: My name is Lucy Lilley, have you ever heard the term earth crew ?   Tue May 12, 2009 5:50 am

Hi

Just a quickie. I'm 29 yrs, and arts manager, Pisces, with a Leo moon. A Monkey, Jaguar and horse based on a variety of different zodiacs.

I have had lots of otherworldly experiances and am very sensitive. Which is both a gift and the bane of my life ha ha. someone once said to me I was a member of the earth crew number twenty something. The women/gatekeeper was from planet Ceris. Have not spelt this right. Does anyone know what this means ?

I felt very special, and always wondered whether I was sestined to lead in someway. Can any one advise ?

I'm at work taking the micky. So must dash.

Hope I won't lose my way and not find this site again xxxx

Take care

lucy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: My name is Lucy Lilley, have you ever heard the term earth crew ?   Tue May 12, 2009 7:56 am

hi lucie lillie,and welcome :bouquet: im fiona,am 43 :hissy: urghhhhh lol,i love angels,'trying' to meditate,walking,nature and am an artist.im sorry i cant help you with your question,but im sure someone on here prob can though,hope you enjoy the site ,bye for now xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: My name is Lucy Lilley, have you ever heard the term earth crew ?   Thu May 21, 2009 4:05 am

Hi lucylillie!

I am definately understand how you feel about your gift being a blessing and a the bane of your life! Im going through an awkward stage myself atm where im developing new abilities very publically and it can be very embarrassing sometimes. But i wouldnt change it for the world now. Smile

I hope you find the support you need :ghug:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Hiya   Mon May 25, 2009 3:05 am

Hiya, and :welcome: (I jsut love doing that lol). I am not sure about that myself, but would like to hazard a guess that it sounds like Kryon Channelling (you can google it!). I attended a seminar a few months back and had never heard of it before. We were each given a card and blessing and mine related to me being/becoming an ascended master (how groovy is that lol) and your post made me think of that!

Keep us posted on your journey to finding out!

C xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is Lucy Lilley, have you ever heard the term earth crew ?   

Back to top Go down

My name is Lucy Lilley, have you ever heard the term earth crew ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Welcome... :: Introductions-
Jump to: