Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

Greetings! Somewhat lost within my abilities...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Greetings! Somewhat lost within my abilities...   Tue May 19, 2009 2:08 am

Just wanted to introduce myself and say a little about why im here. My name is Lianne and i live in the UK with my husband. Im an artist by trade so have always found colour and symbolism to be my prominant connection to the spirit world so for about 10 years now i have been doing card/tarot readings and chakra readings. However, i must say this now, my academic knowledge of these things is very limited. I just do what i do and it makes sense in the way i interpret it.

Recently however, on my spiritual path, i have been awakening my long ago blocked off abilities as, (what i've been told is called) being an Empath and possibly something more. I have seen 'things' all my life but due to a mix of childhood terror and bullying i blocked them all out until recently when i started to become a little more comfortable with the idea of possessing these abilities. Angels and fairies have been an active part of my life for the last 8 years and i speak to them every day to heal and protect me and those around me. However, the only time i deviate from their influence, so to speak, is when i do my chakra readings and this seems to welcome in a whole new level of perception for me. Without any desire to, or training i have found i have psychometry skills, but also, more intriguing, i can SEE 'things' or spirits now.

As i read chakras i see the base colours of them, but i can also fine tune my perception to see other colours or textures affecting the energy. This is not auric, this is purely chakra based. From these symbolic visions of chakras i can interpret feelings of illness, heart break, joy and even future events. I have not met anyone else who does this the same way i do and i didnt learn it. I simply noticed i was seeing more in the chakras then i was 'supposed' to and then applied my knowledge of colour therapy to the symbols i was seeing. So far it has worked very well and is something i offer (or USED to until now) for anyone who asked for it as it was very easy for me to do. I'll explain why i've stopped for the moment...

During these readings where i have to enter a persons barrier (and sometimes they dont let me which can be VERY painful to my head- makes my ears ring, my eyes water etc) and it seems that when i enter other thngs can happen.

Before that though, let me tell you about my psychometry. My psychometry happened as a bit of a joke really. Whilst visiting a couple that me and my husband knew i was drawn to the guys archeological dig collection. He had studied this at Uni and had collected a few things on his digs. Some how we got onto the fact that i did tarot and could read chakra's so for a joke he asked me if i could sense anything from some of the artefacts. To my surprise, and everyone elses in the room i was able to accurately describe what things were, where they were found/left, who owned them and on some occasions if they were associated with death of about 90% of the objects... and we went through about 20 different things from old broken test tubes, shards of pottery, shells, bullets and arrow heads, photographs etc etc. Out of 10 bullets and arrowheads i was able to identify which were not only authentically old (some were replica's) but which out of the old ones had killed someone. The other 10% of the items i indentified our friend couldnt verify if my information was correct as he didnt know himself but the things i suggested to him apparently tied up with unconfirmable logic. Some things about the items he had never mentioned to anyone (including the evil test tube which was associated with a Nazi doctor- some how i knew this, as random as it sounds). The only way i can describe it is that if you hold a personal belonging, like a watch, you know where you bought it or who gave it to you or how you broke it, all those little details which dont take much effort to remember about it. It was like that for me, but with things i've never touched before or seen before in my life. And not only that i dont have a degree in archeology. Sure i can see if something is a piece of pottery or clay but how do i know that it was from a beaker that was thrown into a fireplace during a drunken night of revelry... i shocked myself. For some reason i havent tried the psychometry since but maybe i should. Retelling this has made me remember how blody insane it all was.

Anyway, the more current issue right now is the overwhelming spirit prescences i've been witnessing.

It first started off with me just chatting to my friend and my husband in our living room about how i could read chakras (it always seems to happen when i start opening up and being perceptive) and all of a sudden this massive, huge 8ft tall jelly like glwoing glittery goldy green light stormed into the room. Oh my God, the feeling of it just made me feel so sick/emotional all at the same time. I couldnt even open my eyes at first. And i couldnt even find the words or protection to get some distance or move away. I just lept out of the room. Then when i went back in to the room (after my terrified husband had ran after me to see if i was ok) it was still there. So i sat down and watched it. I had totally zoned in on this spirit and i found it really hard to concentrate on the other people in the room. All i wanted to do was to listen to this spirit and watch it. It moved out of the room past me and then wandered round the house. I could sense it doing this yknow, having a good old look around. As it moved a way i could find a little more room to concentrate and i started to explain to hubby what was going on. I was still feeling really panciky and bizarre. Like a rush of energy through me. Then after my friend had lieft (slightly disturbed i must say) the spirit just shot out of the room behind me and vanished leaving the house clear, peaceful and empty again.

Then i remembered. I had sensed this same energy in church the previous week. But i hadnt seen it that time. There i was, minding my own business during the service and i felt something move and sit in front of me and watch me. As this was distracting i said 'shoo, go away, im busy' and so it left, but then obviously it decided to come back later with force to impress its presence on me.

Absolutely freaked out by the whole occurence i turned to my friend Susan who referred me to a lady she knows called Cobie who could potentially explain what i saw (because i hadnt a clue- as i dont see things frequently- ive seen a few ghost planes and have been overwhelmed with panicking soldier in Belgium twice but thats all really that was visible, but they always had an appearence, they werent sparkling shapes). I wondered if it was an angel but i never ever ever see angels like that. Angels are always beautiful whisps of light and this was a heavy human presence. Cobie tuned in and said it was a lady called Emily or Emma who was a huge maternal influence on my life and simply was trying to help, but she would back off now. Not knowing who Emily/Emma was i took on board the guidance and felt comfortable knowing that i'd just seen a spirit guide for the first time ever. Last week i finally discovered who Emma/Emily was. Its my husbands great grand mother AND her daughter who died when she was little. They are Emma AND Emily. Its funny how there always seems to be an explanation to these things.

I thought that was the end of it. Until last weekend when i did a chakra reading at a friends hen night and opened up a whole can of spiritual worms. The same thing happened, but with another spirit form and this time i could indentify the gender, who they were in the room for and some physical features. Once again i felt sick and emotional as well as disorientated. I also found another 3 spirits all related to the people in the room. I completely terrified all my friends who were only there for a bit of tarot and girly psychic stuff... NOT to be visited by deceased loved ones. To say the least i was disgusted with myself. I felt so ashamed and embarrassed. I kinda know why, a lot of my friends are a bit conservative with their spirituality so to have me saying and seeing these things in such a public way, which i couldnt ignore, was probably quite alarming. I am a very non-spiritual-looking person. You would look at me and not have a clue i could do these things so for my friends to be confronted by such a strong event was slightly upsetting. And the worse thing was i couldnt even explain what the hell was happening.

I am not a medium or a clairvoyant........... well...... i take that back, as far as i KNOW im not. Ive never wanted to do these things so i have no formal training or even a passing interest in it. Angels yes, spirits no. Ive always loved ghost hunting but i could only sense things in the room, not see and understand. So i suppose deep down i always knew i could. My great grand mother could apparently but she was a Catholic so it was all done in a relgious way. As a child, so terrified ghosts would show themselves to me, i used to pray every night to the spirits 'please dont show me yourself, please dont show me yourself' because i knew i would be terrified if they did. Even until last year i was still falling asleep saying my chantra 'i DONT want to see anything, DONT you dare!!'. I didnt mind if they showed themselves in other ways like sounds or colours so i guess they did, but the idea of visuals always really scared me so i blocked it out deliberately. Now though it seems theyve had enough and are just forcing their way through. Not that i mind essentially now, because its not as bad as i imagined. Im just bothered about when/where and how it makes me feel.

I would love to know how to clarifiy my connection again and see what im capable of. I would love to be able to get names and phrases and more details. I would like to... accept who i am.

Its getting stronger all the time because even yesterday whilst in the shops i saw soemthing, which at first i thought was an actual person... then i looked up and there was nothing there other then a loving sense of humour.

I cant wait to see what happens next. I only hope its a little more private this time though....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat R
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Somewhat lost within my abilities...   Tue May 19, 2009 6:00 am

:welcome: I'm so pleased you've joined us and I promise you that what you are and have experienced are things others have experienced too. Everything seems to be coming at you too fast at the moment, and that often happens when you first open up fully. It's not always a conscious decision that you do this. I believe for everything there is a time and a purpose unto Heaven. You were destined to do these things (as I believe I was destined to do what I do, and many others currently drawn to forums like S & D and SQ are also fulfilling their spiritual destiny). There is a huge surge of spiritual awakening throughout the world just now. More people are drawn to angels than ever and many are being drawn to healing. These are things the world needs right now, because the Earth is in such a delicate balance and Man has lost his way. We need to restore balance back into the world, before it's too late and we destroy Mother Earth.
Always remember this my love, mediums and healers are channels (or vessels) and should do this willingly and lovingly. Therefore, it's any medium or healer's right to set boundaries and barriers and spirit should work within these. No spirit should enforce their will upon you, nor try to force their presence upon you if you don't want, or aren't ready to communicate with them. Do not be afraid to say 'Bless you, I'm sorry but this is not a convenient time for me to communicate with you just now." or 'Please stand back, I feel uncomfortable with you (or you all) around me.' Please be patient and come back when I ask you too, or when I'm ready and able to receive you.' You have that right, it is a two-way relationship, spirit will give you wonderful experiences, but they too benefit through this communion too. :ghug:
Psychometry as I've said is an excellent way of using your abilities. Many psychics use this method and I've had some very good results from this too. Psychic detectives often use psychometry to identify how a crime happened. Have you ever seen 'Psychic Detectives' programme on TV (the Australian programme). Peter Hurkos, Gerard Croiset are two very famous mediums who worked with the police solving crimes and finding missing persons. (I believe both may be dead now, the programme Medium is based on a real medium called Allison Dubois and she has worked with the American police, as have other mediums). Therefore, psychometry is a very valuable gift to possess, because it is more than a parlour trick, it can be put to some very good purposes. It's wonderful that you use colour and so can work with auras (you'll find info on here about Auras). I believe you have healing abilities and that when you handle auras you can pick up areas of illness in people's auras. On a programme called The Extraordinary (which still shows on SKY) a young lady was shown working in this way. Reporters and other investigators put her skills to the test and found her to be very accurate. That programme was made in the late 1990's and contains some very interesting psychic/spiritual accounts. When it was first aired it probably the programme wasn't as popular back then, but now so many people are interested in the paranormal that's it's showing again.
I'd definitely recommend that you try to go to a spiritualist church if you can, if you join a development circle you will be shown how to control what's happening around you. You need to know who your 'door keeper' spirit guide is, as they are guides who act a bit like a 'traffic warden' and control who comes through to you, how and when, they stop you from getting bombarded with too many spirit people's information which is too much to take all in one go. My mother used to say it would be like Clapham Junction with every pushing and shoving to get their messages through, door keepers keep them in line so only one comes through at a time.
One of my friends has just called in so I will have to end this now, but I will try and help you as much as I can. If you email me on pat.reed@hotmail.com I can store your address so I can email you info on psychometry (if you'd like me too)

Hope this helps. All will start to make sense soon for you.
:friends:

lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Somewhat lost within my abilities...   Tue May 19, 2009 9:21 am

Thank you Pat, youre always full of powerful and inspiring comments.

Im going to keep a journal going now and update you all on my progress.

Thank you for welcoming me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat R
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Somewhat lost within my abilities...   Tue May 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Pleased I could help you a little. Looking forward to chatting to you more. I've been out at my friends all day and only just got back in. Love your avatar, I adore stained glass windows. I always get a great deal of peace from old churches and always light candles when I go in them (though I'm not an orthodox believer). Look forward to chatting to you again soon. :friends:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Somewhat lost within my abilities...   

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Somewhat lost within my abilities...
Page 1 of 1