Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

Broken but working

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Broken but working   Wed May 20, 2009 3:39 am

I had a very negative person use my pendulum a few years back and the crystal (clear quartz) was damaged the next time i examined it. It had chipped off up the side from the point but it still had part of the point. However it still worked perfectly fine after i cleansed it (which too FOREVER).

My question is, do you think its ok to continue using the pendulum. I feel it took that damage to heal that person so it was only trying to help and it should be discarded just because it not perfect anymore. I've read online that sometimes the crystals wont work if theyre damaged but mine is... Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissie

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Broken but working   Fri May 22, 2009 3:18 am

Hi lili, I personally would not let anyone even touch my pendulum let alone use it. It is very personal to me. My brother was interested in trying one so I bought him his own one to use. Other peoples energies make the pendulum move differently and swing in different directions. I keep mine in a safe place where no one can get it. If it was mine I would treat myself to a new one especially as it is damaged. This is only my opinion though, you should do what you feel is right for you. love chrissie xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Broken but working   Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 am

Hi Chrissi!

I agree, normally i wouldnt let anyone touch it, but i left it out to cleanse in moonlight one night and he just so thought he had the right to pick it up and have a play while i wasnt looking. Rather then scream at him i just asked him to be careful and then a few months later i realised it had chipped. I dont speak to this friend anymore as surprisingly he was a very negative influence on my life all those years ago but i still have my pendulum because i dont feel like its bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken but working   

Back to top Go down

Broken but working
Page 1 of 1