Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

Amazing reiki experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
orangepoppy

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Amazing reiki experience   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 am

Hi everyone,
I have had a reiki treatment this morning and really wanted to share my experience with everyone (Janet you are more than welcome to use this if you want).
I dont profess to understand what happened or why so please bear with me if I ramble or repeat myself. I have had many reiki treatments and have to say they are all eventful but this took the biscuit!! They are all with the same lady, my good friend Ruth, who is very spiritual, which is just as well really taking into consideration the stuff that happens. I should also explain that as I know Ruth very well, she actually holds her hands on me, not over me.
Session today started out as usual, very relaxing, mind drifting away as I listened to the music and breathed in the essences being used. Nothing unusual around crown, brow, throat and heart chakras, just nice and peaceful and lovely.
Then as Ruth rested her hands on the top half of my abdomen, I could feel trembling which started to become almost like a mild shaking. My first thought was that maybe Ruth wasnt balanced correctly as she stood but she suddenly lifted her hands off me as if she had been scalded or something. She moved to the lower half of my tummy and again the trembling started. I took a peak at her but could see she wasnt moving at all. As she moved around my body, the shaking got more intense. I felt as if I was being rocked and shaken up. The movements were quite fast, pulsating is probably a good description and this continued on my legs and feet.
I could feel Ruth pressing quite hard in parts as if she was trying to keep me still and at one point I held onto the edges of the bed as it literally felt as if that too was rocking. Shocked
When the session was over, Ruth tentatively asked if I had felt anything and the releif on her face when I told her was immense. She said she felt as if her arms had been taken over and she could feel the pulsations down them going into me. She asked her guides who it was but couldnt get an answer. She felt it was a very deep nurturing healing that I needed and also a rebalancing. I felt as if I was being shaken up, to sort myself out and also to shake out any negativity in me. I also had a bizzare image of something being forced out of me.
Another quite strong feeling I have is that it was also a form of "proof". I don't think I would be the only person who has ever questioned whether things happen or is it my imagination, and when something does happen, a few days later think "well come on, show me something else coz that last thing was all in my mind".
I know that if we cut cords with people/events or memories etc that a juddering can be felt (never experienced that myself, just read about it). If that was what it was about then it must have been some mighty deep, thick cord.
I have experienced psychic healing before but that was a totally different experience to this.
Apologies for the long posting. If anyone has any thoughts please let me know.
Love Elaine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Amazing reiki experience   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 am

Wow! I just think thats amazing! Reiki has always been a really interesting experience from me and i've had some bizarre experiences from feeling drunk to seeing golden hands waving all over me.

I think you should just revel in the bliss and wonder of it all and see what happens to you i the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunarlady

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Amazing reiki experience   Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Wow Elaine that sounds amazing! I agree, I think you should just go with it and see what happens next! :angel:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Amazing reiki experience   Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:58 am

Hi Elaine,
What you experienced sounds wonderful!!
I have experienced that rocking feeling myself once, when i was recieving a treatment. Felt like I was being nursed.

but have also experienced giving reiki too. I wasnt quite sure what was happening at first. I actually felt like I was rocking quite strongly from side to side. I opened my eyes to see my friend just laid, eyes closed. I felt like I was really being rough with her.
Afterwards she said she felt the pulsing, pulling feeling .
Maybe you need to clear something?

enjoy..love Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serene Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Amazing reiki experience   Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:29 am

Elaine,

What an amazing experience & thanks for letting me use this in my book. It's a great example of how powerfully the energy can be when it needs to.

In love & light,

Janet
x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing reiki experience   

Back to top Go down

Amazing reiki experience
Page 1 of 1