Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

celebrating the summer solstice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

celebrating the summer solstice Empty
PostSubject: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 am

i will be celebrating the summer solstice for the first time this year!my partners mum has invited me to join her in dressing up and doing a ritual{she has been a pagan for years}am excited but nervous lol/love fluffy xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Spirit
Spirit

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 am

Fluffy, you lucky thing. Would you share it with us please? S xx :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 pm

i certainly will,ill tell you all about it afterwards.she has a special room dedicated to paganism where she does all her rituals/spell work and we will be acting out a kinda play.its my first time doing this kind of thing with anyone i always do spells etc alone,so im quite nervous lol xx
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:49 am

Hi fluffy, :hug01: Big hug for all your knid words.
Wow really interested in what you are doing.... let us know how it goes...
How are you anyway?
love and light Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:49 am

hi debbie im fine thanks,better now im home with a cuppa,my feet are killin me lol.
A big hug :friends: back to you and your very welcome for the kind words my friend x
and ill def let you know how it goes with the celebration,i have to try to get round to makin myself a robe for it yet lol ooooh and i think i might wear some wild flowers in my hair!
i hope you are well,love fluffy xx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

i am soooooo excited,not only do i have the summer solstice celebration with my partners mum,but a lady who was a customer and is now becoming a friend came to our stall today.she said when she awoke this morning i was on her mind,and that she will be celebrating the summer solstice with some friends {somewhere in derbyshire cant remember where cos i was so excited lol but will let you know tom when i see her again}but anyway,she said there was one spare place in the cars and would i like to go ?!!!! so i will be leaving at 1.30 am sunday morning and returning about 5 am and i cant wait lol :happy1: love fluffy xx
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:07 am

Oh Fluffy,
You lucky thing, you will be all celerbrated out by Sunday night !! LOL

Have a wonderful time..
love and light Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:10 am

:happy1: hi ,as promised ill tell you all about the solstice celebration it was fantastic i feel very lucky to have been invited and cant wait for the next one{although i have another solstice celebration tomorrow yet lol}.
we went to arbor low in the peak district,theres a stone circle there although all stones are now lying down and when the sun came up the view was fantastic!we got there about 2.15am and walked through couple fields to get there.it was real dark but as we walked towards where the circle is we could hear drumming floating down it sounded fantastic.there were loads of people there some just sat around,some playing music,kids in sleeping bags lol but they were all off to the side of the circle.so we sat at the centre circle and suzie set up an alter on it.other friends joined us and lit candles and we sat around playing drums and tamborines until it was nearly time for sun-rise{was around 3.30-4am was cloudy though Rolling Eyes }then lots of people came into the centre with us and bought there instuments,drums tambourines,bells marraccas,horns etc and we all played loud music{although was my fisrst time with a drum so prob made a right racket lol but i enjoyed it}.
when the sun rose we held hands and walked around in a circle singing and others came to join in which was great.then we stood in a circle around the alter and all held an object for fire earth air and water and held hawthorn and suzie did a blessing,we did a chant and sang again.then suzie carried around mulled wine and i carried oat cake and we walked around the circle giving everyone a drink and piece of cake and a hug was fantastic.the sky started clearing and getting light with red glows in the sky and a skylark was singing its heart out above us!we eventually left about 5am and although i only had an hours sleep the night before i felt alive was faaaaaantastic .
{hope ive not bored you lol}love fluffy xx
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am

fluffy, that sounded greeeaaat. You must have really enjoyed yourself it was a happy post!! I mentioned it to my partner and we may try and get to the stonehenge next year??!! has anybody been at this time of year? L&L S xx :bedtime:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:10 am

ive never been to stone henge but would love to some day although im not sure you can go near the sones anymore? xx
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:04 am

Hi fluffy. Normally speaking you can't touch the stones but the photos I was looking at the other day people were right by the stones....and touching them!! So may be they allow you to do this once a year? :bouquet: xx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 am

ahh that sounds fantastic to get so close to touch them !!!ive been watching the time team episode about stonehenge and its made me want to go more lol.it would be great if lots of us could manage to getr there and all meet cheers xx
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 am

Sounds like a good plan, I am working now so will start saving!! :ghug: xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: celebrating the summer solstice   celebrating the summer solstice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

celebrating the summer solstice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Religions & Beliefs :: Paganism-
Jump to: