Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

guided meditation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: guided meditation   Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 am

im not sure if ive mentioned before,but i have been looking for a local meditation class/group to join.i couldnt find one near enough and mentioned it to lady i know.she does many things including reiki,past life regression,healing is a phschic, and she said she also does guided meditation.
so last night i went along to meditate with someone for the first time,and it was great.we had music on and then she started talking saying to relax{which i found difficult to start with}but after a few minutes i was taken away to the magical land of atlantis!!as she told the 'story' i let go and let myself swim with dolphins,meet a mermaid and walk on the bottom of the ocean.....when she finished talking i didnt want to open my eyes i was soooo relaxed i could have stayed like it for longer.my body felt heavy my arms especially and my feet felt really warm?! cant wait till next time Smile love fluffy xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: guided meditation   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:44 pm

How fantastic!! That sounds wonderful! Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: guided meditation   Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:31 am

yeah it was but it has now got me hunting for meditation cds that do the same lol i think i will find it so much easier than listening to music and trying turn my thoughts off xx
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: guided meditation   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:07 am

HI Flufffy,
How are you ?? :bouquet:
I joined a buddhist meditation group a few weeks ago and I found that it really helped to empty my head and felt much more grounded. trouble is I have been this past week and I find such difference, quite down and unfocussed. Have to work at this spiritual journey, not sure if I have the strengh to do it...lol

love and light debbie xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: guided meditation   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:34 pm

oh but you do have the strength im sure of it cheers i think meditating etc is the same as other things we do,sometimes its great other times its not so great,prob depending on our mood/circumstances etc.its hard sometimes to fit things in around everything else but that seems to be getting a bit easier for me now somedays anyway lol.to be honest i dont think i could not be on this spiritual journey now even though im still at the very beginning of it.its surprising how much of what i have learnt i now use in every day life,especially possitive affirmations/thinking and sometimes it even gets me through the day when i feel :hissy: i try to turn my thoughts around till i feel Very Happy or even :happy1: lol
theres a buddhist meditation group about 8 miles from where i live,ive met someone whod been to it the other week,she said she enjoyed it but found it quite hard going,but i might think about trying it in the future.
take care me dear,have a lovely weekend,love fluffy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guided meditation   

Back to top Go down

guided meditation
Page 1 of 1