Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luna10

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 am

I think becoming a white witch sounds great but where do I start? I don't know any white witches to help me. I feel as though I am drawn to this, maybe's because of the healing bit? And spells don't know why. Smile :asmile: What religion are you nowhere_girl? I hope you don't mind me asking you. :study: :healing vibes:

It's great to talk to you, thanks :happy1: for replying.

luna10 (tracey)
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 am

hello tracey.

this forum would be the best place to start. there's lots of information on here about wicca & paganism, as well as anything else that might interest you, like angels & crystals. the internet's a marvellous place, as is 'the works' shop.

i wouldn't say i have a religion, rather a set of beliefs. the most accurate for me would probably be a spiritualist, but i don't go to a spiritualist church or anything.

just a tip for you as well.
if you hit reply in a thread it saves you creating a new topic each time you post.
it just helps to keep the forum tidy & conversations flowing nicely.

i hope you're finding the forum useful.

peyton x
Back to top Go down
luna10

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 am

Found the reply button Very Happy thanks.
I would consider myself a spiritual person as well :happy1:
I'm going to see about buying some tarot cards very shortly. Don't know which ones
yet though. I will have to have a good look through though.

Thanks for the advice it was much appreciated. :healing vibes: I have had breast cancer and since I found out I have been doing a lot of visualizing a nice healthy body. This must have pulled me slightly over to paganisim, for the healing, I suppose.
Just practicing

luna10 (tracey)
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:53 am

Hi Tracey :rose:

As you seem to really like herbs and planning to buy a deck of tarot, you might like to look at the Herbal Tarot deck. I really like this tarot deck as it's very gentle, Kirsty bought herself a deck of these after seeing mine and she loves them. Kirsty's Wiccan so she loves nature and also reads Druid Plant cards (and animal cards) too as well as tarot. She came over a couple of weeks to see me and my friend to show us how she reads her Druid cards, it was very interesting.

Pat xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
luna10

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 am

Pat R wrote:

As you seem to really like herbs and planning to buy a deck of tarot, you might like to look at the Herbal Tarot deck. I really like this tarot deck as it's very gentle, Kirsty bought herself a deck of these after seeing mine and she loves them. Kirsty's Wiccan so she loves nature and also reads Druid Plant cards (and animal cards) too as well as tarot. She came over a couple of weeks to see me and my friend to show us how she reads her Druid cards, it was very interesting.

Pat xxxx

:bouquet: Hello Pat, I never thought of buying herb tarot cards before. :tyou: When I think about it, it's a great idea Smile .
I will have to have a look around and see if there are any about. I'm sure I'll find some. Laughing

It's been a bad day today, my husbands brother died today. He was drinking very heaily and his liver just gave up. He was only 36 and the youngest in the family.
It has been a shock to Peters side of the family. But I believe he has gone to get a new body. sunny

I love nature to. I love going for walks, sometimes where there is a forest or anywhere grassy. I love to hear the birds sing all the time, it's so calming. :healing vibes:

Tracey xx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:57 pm

[quote="luna10"]
Pat R wrote:

Pat xxxx

Hi Tracey,

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law's death today, but I agree that he will now have a new body and will have found peace. It's so sad to see someone you love destroyed through alcohol, my heart goes out to the family, I will send thoughts and prayers for you all. :angel:

If you go onto Amazon or ebay and type in Herbal Tarot you should see a pack on there. I think you'll really like them as the cards have different herbs on each card as well as beautiful pictorial scenes as well.

Wishing you all peace and love - Pat xxx :huga:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Maitch
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maitch

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Dear Tracy,

I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law - and so young too. As you say, he now has a lovely new body, and I am sure that he will pop back to see the family now and again. I send you, your husband and the whole family a huge angel ball of comfort, support, healing and love. :angel:

Sandra xx
Back to top Go down
luna10

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:30 am

Maitch wrote:
Dear Tracy,

I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law - and so young too. As you say, he now has a lovely new body, and I am sure that he will pop back to see the family now and again. I send you, your husband and the whole family a huge angel ball of comfort, support, healing and love. :angel:

Sandra xx

Thankyou for all your warm thoughts they are much appreciated. :healing vibes: sunny
Back to top Go down
luna10

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:32 am

[quote="Pat R"]
luna10 wrote:
Pat R wrote:

Pat xxxx

Hi Tracey,

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law's death today, but I agree that he will now have a new body and will have found peace. It's so sad to see someone you love destroyed through alcohol, my heart goes out to the family, I will send thoughts and prayers for you all. :angel:

If you go onto Amazon or ebay and type in Herbal Tarot you should see a pack on there. I think you'll really like them as the cards have different herbs on each card as well as beautiful pictorial scenes as well.

Wishing you all peace and love - Pat xxx :huga:

Thanks for that Pat. I will look on amazon and ebay. Thanks for your warm thoughts. :huga:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Spirituality :: Reincarnation and Past Lives-
Jump to: