Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

What are your thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: What are your thoughts   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 am

on mediumship, have you been to see one, what did you think?

Have you had a bad experience with mediums or was the evidence they brought forward extremely comforting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KirstyM
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts   Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:29 am

I've seen a couple mediums over the years and been to the Spiritualist Church - and had a couple of messages via our own lovely Pat! I find it very emotional and ALWAYS cry!! But also really uplifting - and reassuring to know death is not the end of everything! I've been fortunate that the mediums I've seen have given me really good information, and so I've felt they were genuine. It's something I'd love to be able to do for clients myself.

Love Kirsty xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrian

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:40 am

Hi, I have seen a few mediums over the years and luckily they have been really acurate up to now. I have been told by them all that my grandmother stands close to me at all times and each of them have also told me who my spirit guide is. I have only been to a spiritualist chuch once which was a few months ago and i took my eldest son with me and once again i was told that my grandmother was stood next to me and the medium discribed her personality down to a tee and even came out with some of her sayings. I really miss the physical presence of my grandmother but feel honoured and very blessed that she is still with me in spirit and i talk to her on a regular basis :huga: a big loving hug to her with all my love and thanks.
I have also seen Colin Fry and Tony Stockwell perform their mediumship demonstrations down on the south coast and they were both fantastic, if you ever get the chance to see either of them please do so, you will be moved by the experience. :asmile: if one day i could be half as good as either of them i would be a very happy man - it means so much to me to help people and help them feel closer to their loved ones although i believe that no one needs a medium to enjoy the connection that is there for all to enjoy and make with their loved ones.

Love, Light & Blessings

Adrian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KirstyM
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts   Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:50 am

I've seen Tony Stockwell too, Adrian and was really impressed with him - I like his section in S&D too, it's always the first thing I read in the mag! I'm hoping one day to go on one of his development workshops.

Love Kirsty xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrian

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts   Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:04 am

Hi Kirsty, I think Tony was brilliant and also very funny and i have read a few of his books as well which are very good. have you checked out his web site? i am pretty sure it lists his development classess and from memory (which isn't so good now i'm getting older lol! ) gives the prices which seemed pretty reasonable.

if you get the chance to see Colin Fry I would highly recommend seeing him as well.

Love, Light & Blessings

Adrian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KirstyM
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:00 am

I've seen his list of courses - I was hoping to go on one at the start of this year, but it was fully booked. Not sure when I'll get the chance next, as the hubster and I still need to get back on a financial even keel. The courses are very reasonable as you say, but I'd also have travel and hotel costs, which I'm sure wouldn't be lol!!

I've read all his books too - we did them as part of the S&D Book Group. Found him really open and easy to read. As you say when you see him live he's quite funny too - although I don't think that comes across so much in his books.

Love Kirsty xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orangepoppy

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:36 am

Hi
I have seen the same medium twice in the past couple of years and he is brilliant. I have a number of family members around me including my grandma, mum and dad. Also my uncle who died before I was born. He described, via my mum, the inside of my house, the exact location on my stairs of a photo of my daughter, and a photo of mums brother in uniform which I have in an album. This was mums way of telling me her brother was with her. My dad showed him his full name on the gravestone. He gave me so much proof with no prompting from me at all. All I can say is I was so comforted knowing everyone is still with me that I now recognize signs from them that I would definately have missed before.
Elaine xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrian

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts   Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:20 am

Hi orangepoppy, thats fantastic, i am so glad that you have found such a great medium as i know this isn't always an easy task. Its great that family members are still near to us all the time, i love knowing that my grans still there for me and as i said earlier on the post i still talk to her.

Love, Light & Blessings

Adrian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
citychick1604

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:31 am

hello
i have seen both tony stockwell and colin fry and agree wholeheartedly with adrian that they are both fantastic mediums and lovely people too!
i have also been fortunate enough to attend a beginners workshop with tony stockwell, he is a lovely, down to earth approachable guy. i found the workshop really interesting and rewarding and did get some messages through, the thing i struggled with is continuing at home. he does run deveopment circles but as they are based in essex its a little far to travel from manchester!!
i know that going to a spiritualist church is usually the best bet for developing any skills you have but i can't see to fit that into my schedule so i reckon now is not the right time for me yet!
love
alison
xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clairvacant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts   Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:57 am

Yes I've seen many good mediums, what I do find a shame though when I am talking to people is that some believe only the mediums that are on t.v or doing town halls and theatres are the good ones.
I was talking to two ladies last week who asked if I'd heard of a particular medium, the younger woman informed me "Oh, she can't be that good, she doesn't do private sittings"

I for once was lost for words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts   

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts
Page 1 of 1