Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Hi everybody, I'm new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LunaMae
LunaMae

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Hi everybody, I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody, I'm new   Hi everybody, I'm new Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:42 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to this and am really looking forward to making new friends who share the same interests as me. I hope to hear from like-minded people who can help and advise me on my new path - wherever it leads! I hope that I can share what (little) knowledge I have with others lol.
LunaMae
xx
Hi everybody, I'm new Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Maitch
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maitch

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody, I'm new   Hi everybody, I'm new Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:03 am

Hi everybody, I'm new 31550 Lunamae! This is a wonderful forum chocked full of so much superb information on all sorts of subjects. I look forward to chatting to you here.

love
Sandra x
Back to top Go down
LunaMae
LunaMae

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody, I'm new   Hi everybody, I'm new Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Hi Sandra

Thanks for the warm welcome! There is so much to read on this site - it's fantastic! I don't know where to start, there are so many interesting topics. I guess what I'm most looking forward to is making new friends. As far as I know there aren't any like-minded people who live near me so I've no-one to share things with.

I've never used a forum before so I'm a complete novice! I hope you'll forgive me if I get a bit mixed up......

At the moment it seems I'm interested in so many different areas I don't know which to persue first!

Anyway I hope to hear from you again soon. Bye for now and take care.
Love
LunaMae xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody, I'm new   Hi everybody, I'm new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody, I'm new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Welcome... :: Introductions-
Jump to: