Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Favourite Crystal?

Go down 
+11
lingem
Serene Tiger
KirstyM
Maeshadow
lili123
TheFullJenny
fluffyangel
Brigantia
orangepoppy
dreamer
Enigma
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Admin
Admin
Enigma

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Which is your favourite crystal and why? What do you use it for?
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi there,
One of the crystals I carry with me all time is a ' moonstone'. Came across this in a crystal book 7 months ago. I was having a rather unplesent time every month when my periods were due.... Thought I'd give it go. I have never looked back. Within 2 months noticed that my PMS had all but gone, pain greatly reduced. Even my sugar craving has gone !!
Unfortunately when I lost my stone 3 months, and my symptoms were back straight away. Took me while to find a replacement, But is now firmly tucked in my jeans pocket. And this month has been considerably more comfortable.
Have passed this information on to one of my younger friends and she has also gained relief. It does say though to remove your Moon stone during a full moon! Not sure why, maybe some one else has the answer? I always put mine out side at the time of a full moon to re-energise anyway.
This maybe of help to any one else suffering the joys of being a woman!!
Love Wink to you all Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Admin
Admin
Enigma

Number of posts : 257

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi dreamer i'd heard that moonstone was good for that and based on your experience i'll get my daughter to try it as she suffers badly and it certainly can't harm sunny thank you
Back to top Go down
orangepoppy
orangepoppy

Female
Number of posts : 47

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:37 am

Hi, I have a number of crystals which I use for different things, but my favourite at the moment is Turquoise. I have always found it difficult to speak up or express myself verbally so I use Turquoise on my throat chakra. This, combined with reiki, has helped enormously and I am now much more confidant with my speech. (It was also very beneficial during a recent bout of toncillitus.) I love the gorgeous colour and was attracted to it as soon as I saw it. xxx :flower:
Back to top Go down
Brigantia
Reg Member
Reg Member
Brigantia

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 pm

I don't as yet use crystals for any particular purpose, apart from my rose quartz pendulum.

Like a magpie, I tend to acquire crystals because I they're nice and shiny and I like the look of them! I have a big bowl full of them on the bedroom windowsill.

I do have a large piece of quartz which is all rounded and a very pleasing shape, which I like to hold and rub through my hands.
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: brigantia   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 am

Hi there, Smile
I have many crystals also. It depends on the day I am having or if I have something I need strength for. Then I carefully choose the ones I want to carry. All ways have at least 4-5 on me per day. I have been known to put them in my bra, if I haven't any pockets!.....god help me if I have an accident and they all fall out. xx lol!
Back to top Go down
Brigantia
Reg Member
Reg Member
Brigantia

Female
Number of posts : 58

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:25 am

lol! I like it!
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:55 pm

your right to put your moonstone out on a full moon dreamer,it recharges its energies it says in our book to place in a dish from moonrise to moon set.i also have many crystals ,and choose which one i think i need at the time ,but one of my favourites is angelite but that is more for the name because i love angels,and the look of it lol than for its properties x
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
TheFullJenny
TheFullJenny

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:23 am

Dreamer, so funny that you mentioned keeping it in your bra, that's where I've been tucking a fluorite stone of mine for the last couple of days - just seemed like a handy place to keep it! I had a tight shirt on today and kept glancing down in case it was an obvious bulge!
As for other stones I'm a big fan of quartz, clear is great to absorb negativity - I find that I never have enough! Rose quartz I find very healing - I have it a home and work and have always found it beneficial - and on a side note have a harmonious romantic relationship which I'm sure it helps!
Finally I'm another lover of turquoise and yes it really helps verbalise things more clearly, as well as just being a beautiful stone. My best friend (she knows me so well) bought me a huge turquoise ring and I wear it every day since I've had it and find that I'm articulating myself much more clearly, especially at work and in things I'm studying.
Oh and Lapis Lazuli....oh better stop otherwise I'll get through my entire collection!
Back to top Go down
TheFullJenny
TheFullJenny

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 am

Oh Fluffy I thought I was done until I saw your post - isn't Angelite wonderful - I love mine, it has such a magical glint to it - I keep mine by my bed and feel very connected with it and the angels.
Back to top Go down
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member
lili123

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:41 am

My current favourite is Purpurite. Its beautiful! I havent sat down and properly examined its properties yet but i simply love it.

My long term favourite has to be Rose Quartz though. I use it everywhere. I just love the little buzz it gives telling you that youre loved and are in love. Its like a big kiss every time i touch it Smile
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:57 am

Black Tourmaline has been a big favourite of mine for quite a while. Each corner of my bed and one in my pillow for extra protection. Feeling a little unprotected and scared of the dark so I love this stone. :bedtime:

I wear a Citrine pendant to help keep me energised and not feeling so down and lethargic. Such a happy little stone. :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
KirstyM
Reg Member
Reg Member
KirstyM

Female
Number of posts : 96

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:41 am

I'm very inspired by this thread!! I have some Moonstone jewellery which I wear for readings etc - but will wear it to help with the trouble I'm getting from my lady areas! Plus my ME reduces my energy and sometimes ability to communicate - so the Citrine and Turquoise jewellery will be coming out too!

Thanks everyone. I have a crystal book somewhere - must dig it out and have a good read!

Love Kirsty xx
Back to top Go down
Serene Tiger
Serene Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 21

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 am

Like many of you I have a number of crystals (collected like a magpie - like that analagy Carole!).

I especially love amethyst (which coincedentally is my birth stone) and have a little angel made of it by my bed.

I sometimes pick a particular crystal to hold during the night and believe I'm guided to whatever I need deep down.

In love & light,

Janet
x

Last edited by Serene Tiger on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lingem
lingem

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: crystals   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 pm

I work in a jewellers and we have lots of crystals around, so I thought I'd have some (did ask boss first!) Got them in a little bag at the moment and sometimes just put my hand in and take out 1 or 2 and take them with me for a day or two! scratch Not sure what most of them are for though, but keep them in my pocket and hold them.

I do have quite a lot of rose quartz, including a lovely pendant the lovely Row bought me when I met her! :huga:

Linda x
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh19
Kayleigh19

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:33 am

Got quite a few, but my fave crystals are rose quartz and amythest. got a big unpolished piece and a wee gemstone bit that my mum gave me, of rose quartz, and have a gemstone and cluster of amethyst. They're my fave because I love the colours lol! :asmile:, but also cause I'm more drawn to them than my other ones. heard that amethyst helps with spiritual awareness and meditation etc, so I'm goin to start meditating with the pieces I have Very Happy .

have a good day everyone sunny

love K x
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi K,

Got to admit my favourite crystals include rose quartz and amethyst too, but I also love amber too. I definitely prefer the raw crystals to the polished type, as they feel more natural that way. I always keep a piece of clear quartz on my computer and TV too. One of the things I'd like to buy soon is The Crystal Oracle as each card has a huge picture of a different crystal on it. I've bought a crystal divination booklet recently and I'm going to see if the oracle cards could be used instead of real crystals. It takes a long time build up a good collection of different crystals, so I'm still adding to mine.

During my last monthly psychic awareness group, I got my group to incorporate various flower/herb cards (ie flower and herbal tarot, Druid Plant cards) into a flower reading session. They'd already tried doing readings using real flowers the month before. We found the flower/herb cards worked very well, so it will be interesting to try the crystal oracle cards in the same way too. :bouquet:

Love Pat xxx
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:33 pm

During my last monthly psychic awareness group, I got my group to incorporate various flower/herb cards (ie flower and herbal tarot, Druid Plant cards) into a flower reading session. They'd already tried doing readings using real flowers the month before. We found the flower/herb cards worked very well, so it will be interesting to try the crystal oracle cards in the same way too. :bouquet:

Wish I lived near you as that sounds right up my street x x
Back to top Go down
Fiery Faery
Fiery Faery

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:17 pm

Just wrote back on my newbie to the forum post about my favs but will
post it here to. Thought there might be a fav crystals post :asmile:

Amethyst wins for me, hands down on the crystal
front. I have soooo many clusters and tumbles around my home. I sleep
with crystals too and i'm not ashamed to admit it either lol!
I usually have an amethyst tucked under my pillow as I find it helps me sleep but sometimes wake up
either lying on it or it's embedded in my cheek!! I think I must
qualify for a crystal addiction!! I do love so many of my other
crystals too though so next in line would be beautiful selenite, rose
quartz and garnet.

I do find I go through phases as to what I prefer at any given moment
in time but the ones mentioned are definitely those that I would say
are my best crystal friends :friends:

Nessa x x
Back to top Go down
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Well i have so many that i have now collected, my faves are amethyist, citrine, rose quartz, i am tempted to buy some kunzite and tourmaline, i also like the look of peacock aswell i think they call it?, anyhow always end up buying a few every month i get paid, can't help it lol Favourite Crystal? 793301
Back to top Go down
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Well i treat myself to a nice piece of kunzite a month or so back and also a tourmaline crystal, i wonder what crystals i will buy this month. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Crystal?   Favourite Crystal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Crystal?
Page 1 of 1