Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

What is happening to me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josie73

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-28

What is happening to me? Empty
PostSubject: What is happening to me?   What is happening to me? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Hi

I'm new on here. I'm looking for some advice - or just someone to put my mid at rest.

This may be long, sorry.

I've been experiencing 'stuff' all of my life - used to see my Grandad's face in the wall, used to see a little girl in the corner of the livving room, hear voices, see things, dream things which come true in some sense, etc, etc, etc
I've come to realise this is me and would like to develop whatever it is I have - be it a gift or something else.  I don't quite know how to go about it yet but I'm sure i'll see a sign when the time is right.

The thing that I am finding difficult is the spinning room - well, not so much the room spinning but me.  When I lie down in bed (not every night but at least twice a month), if I don't go straight to sleep because I'm not tired enough and try to just relax, I fel as though I'm on a boat, rocking.  It started about 4 years ago.  The doctor gave me tablets for ears and balance, anti-depressants & beta-blockers for panic attacks.  None of these things helped.  It was happening almost everyday.
Now, I try to stay down stairs until I just can't stay awake any longer then I know I'll fll asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Does this happen to anyone else nd what do you think it is?

Thanks

Josie x
Back to top Go down
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to me?   What is happening to me? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Firstly, What is happening to me? 31550 !!! I have never experienced anything like that myself so I can't really guide you or tell you what is happening I'm afraid. Pat may be able to help you and give you some advice? Gem xx
Back to top Go down
Josie73

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to me?   What is happening to me? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:46 am

Thanks,
I've been told various things - OBE , something to do with different vibrational levels and Astral travelling or something - it all freaks me out to be honest.
If I could just get my head around it and what to do etc.

I fnd it really difficult to relax - always have done. I'm either awake or asleep, that's it. I've tried meditating but I get the wobbles and spinning so I panic and 'wake up' quickly. It is when I am trying to relax that I have visions and hear voices so I just assume it's all connected.
Back to top Go down
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to me?   What is happening to me? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:17 am

I find that when I'm meditating if I start to 'wobble' or feel myself moving from side to side, it's because I am sort of above my body and it's my bodies way of grounding me? I'm not sure if that makes sense or if it is a similar thing when you meditate.
Back to top Go down
Josie73

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to me?   What is happening to me? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:07 am

I don't know - I do 'wobble' but rather than keep pestering the GP - I was convinced I had a brain tumour for a while - if it's common with people when meditating, I can accept that and try to learn to control it.
Not sure what 'grounding' is - as I say, I'm new and know nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to me?   What is happening to me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is happening to me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Spirituality :: Mediumship-
Jump to: