Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

PleaseSPIRITUAL ADVICE ON PSYCHIC DREAM.twinflames thankyou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zo1*

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: PleaseSPIRITUAL ADVICE ON PSYCHIC DREAM.twinflames thankyou   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:02 am

I apoligigise in advance as this may be lengthy.from August this year everytime i read my cards i recieved the Twinflame.Its advice was to write to my twinflame and ask for a meeting between us to be arranged.I declined the kind offer,knowing when the time was right i would without thinking, put pen to paper.On the trainride home from cornwall early september(i wrote about this very signifiacant holiday on your Angel post)I decided to read s&d as i finally had time.I noticed that the tarot card page that opens up Horoscope pages had changed to Doreen Virtue Therapy cards the Twinflame was my card for the coming month.Now im very open,and knew instantly someone was trying to reach me on a deep level with this card.Next few times i read my cards the same,so i sat and wrote my letter.When it came to reading the cards for my best friend i kept going to tell her about this experience but something held me back.As i went to put the cards away later the twinflame jumpd out of the deck between us.
Come Halloween i was having a little celebration at mine.My best friend brought a couple of her closest friends who ive always liked.I took lots of brilliant snaps.later on whilst viewing them on the camera i came across pic taken that night of me and josh,my bestmates,best mate.It took the breath out of me.
He was sat nxt to me at the time and we both commented on it being the most amazing photo ever.Then like magic,like a romantic film we just looked at each other deeply for what seemed forever.And i knew it was having a profound affect on us both in that moment.Then someone spoke and we were back to normal.The next night i dreamt of josh and i holding hands.Thats all we just held hands and the dream felt full of love.Ive never dreamt of love before.
The very next night i dreamt of him again,we held hands again but this time we were at a university and thogh we were in love i was saying selfish things to him.which is not in character for me.We drove to my nans house.(My nan is only ever in my psychic dreams,shes one of my guides) i saw relatives in suits and my nans garden was full of flowers.Josh stood with me silently.
There was one solitary vase in the middle of flowers growing from the ground and it was filled with yellow flowers,josh was nxt to them.My widowed aunty(her husband is my uncle who guide me from spirit also in dreams,my dads brother)cuddled me and said she was bringing me a message.Then the feeling was of sadness and we just reversed out of my nans old road.That night i phoned my friend and told her id had "one of my dreams" and needed to talk to josh.
She told me i was lucky as he was about to visit his girlfriend at uni as she was acting wierd toward him,Hed justsent her a big yellow boquet!!I explained the dream and he thought of funerals.On the 29th nov i had the sad news one of my aunts lost her cancer battle.Beside myself with grief i sat in the car on way to funeral,I looked down and relised my flowers were in a big heart shape and Yellow! I heard a voice in my head telling me josh and i had found each other and wed meet again at christmas..this is long i know but the most profound of all my msg,s yet and ive had many in my life.I Think he may be my twinflame? please i would love your spiritual view Love and warmth zoe xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zo1*

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Tears and clarity   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:11 am

When i read this back to myself i started to feel choked,i feel like crying in my heart when i think of this.You know the clarity feeling you get when you hear spirit clearly on matters.ThATS HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL AND ONE SIDE OF MY FACE FEELS SUDDENLY REALLY WARM,been getting that alot lately when i open up x
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PleaseSPIRITUAL ADVICE ON PSYCHIC DREAM.twinflames thankyou
Page 1 of 1