Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Hi Pat and everyone form S&D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
katangel
katangel

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Hi Pat and everyone form S&D Empty
PostSubject: Hi Pat and everyone form S&D   Hi Pat and everyone form S&D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:38 am

Hi I'm Kat. Just starting out on my spiritual journey and have had so much support from you all on S&D too.
I am married to a fab husband, have 2 beautiful daughters and work part time in Early Years (but feel I'm at the end of this now), although I'm off at the moment after a major op.
I really want to change my career and I am currently looking at options to learn Reiki and crystal therapy.
Look forward to chatting with you all and gaining some great advice and information. Also hopefully I will be able to help others if I can.
Love & warmth
Katxxx

Love your forum Pat
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi Pat and everyone form S&D   Hi Pat and everyone form S&D Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:15 am

Hi Kat Hi Pat and everyone form S&D 31550

Really pleased to welcome you to the forum. Hope you find some useful info regarding Reiki and Crystals on here. Hope you're recovering well from your recent op. If there's anything you think we could add please let us know. Haven't been able to spend much time on SQ recently due to computer problems, but am hoping to be able to post some more info soon. Please feel free to post info about your own experiences on, we love members to share things with each other.

Love Pat xxx Hi Pat and everyone form S&D 449611
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
zo1*
zo1*

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi Pat and everyone form S&D   Hi Pat and everyone form S&D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:54 am

Hi Pat and everyone form S&D 326984 Hi Pat and everyone form S&D 461229 Hi Kat....
Brilliant to see you over here.Not getting on as much as id like at the moment but really nice to see your name here
Love and warmth Zo xxxx
Back to top Go down
Fiery Faery
Fiery Faery

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Welcome Kat!   Hi Pat and everyone form S&D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi Kat

Hi Pat and everyone form S&D 31550 I haven't been able to get on here or the S&D forum much lately but just popped on before I turn in and wanted to welcome you to Pat's forum. Nice to see you over here Hi Pat and everyone form S&D 793301 Look forward to chatting with you sometime!

Love and smiles Nessa x x x Hi Pat and everyone form S&D 7331
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Pat and everyone form S&D   Hi Pat and everyone form S&D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Pat and everyone form S&D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Welcome... :: Introductions-
Jump to: