Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Share | 

I Followed the Link from S&D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Livy

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: I Followed the Link from S&D   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:40 am

Hello
I've been learning such a lot from the S&D site, I followed the link there and here I am.

What a lot of wisdom there is here, I shall be reading for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat R
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I Followed the Link from S&D   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:26 am

Livy. Pleased you followed the link to my forum. Hope you find lots of interesting info on here. It is still a 'work in progress' and it's been a while since I was able to post much onto it, but I do intend to start working on it again very soon adding more info to it (possibly on Ribbon or Flower reading, as I teach these topics in my awareness classes). Please do share your interests and skills with us all and if there is anything you feel needs adding, or that you would like adding, please let me know.

Look forward to chatting to you again.

Love Pat xx

Livy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Followed the Link from S&D   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:34 am

Thank You Pat. I have had many psychic experiences through my lfe but just put it to the back of my mind. When my husband died I was getting messages from mediums that made it very clear I wasn't to do this any more. Last year I had a ribbon reading and it has been mindblowing.

I have been learning Tarot for about 2 years now but until today I had never read for anyone else. I am really interested in Angels, chrystals, Reiki and all sorts of other things. My thrist for knowledge and learning seems unquenchable at the moment. Orangepoppy kindly sent me some books which I am reading through furiously and absolutely loving. I have also put in another order for The Secret as well.

This is an amazing site well done all concerned.

Love & Light & Friendship
xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Livy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Followed the Link from S&D   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:34 am

Thank You Pat. I have had many psychic experiences through my lfe but just put it to the back of my mind. When my husband died I was getting messages from mediums that made it very clear I wasn't to do this any more. Last year I had a ribbon reading and it has been mindblowing.

I have been learning Tarot for about 2 years now but until today I had never read for anyone else. I am really interested in Angels, chrystals, Reiki and all sorts of other things. My thrist for knowledge and learning seems unquenchable at the moment. Orangepoppy kindly sent me some books which I am reading through furiously and absolutely loving. I have also put in another order for The Secret as well.

xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Livy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Followed the Link from S&D   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:35 am

xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat R
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Followed the Link from S&D   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:16 am

Hi Livy,

Really pleased you found the ribbon reading you had recently helpful, I think ribbons and flowers are so gentle and they can be a lovely form of mediumship. Hope your first tarot reading went well too. I remember how nerve-wracking it often feels when you first begin readings for others. My mom was a medium and a tarot reader and she had an excellent reputation. I never thought for a moment back then, I'd end up doing readings too. Got thrown in the deep end, one day when mom became ill so couldn't do readings for clients coming from London. When the clients arrived, mom suddenly announced I'd be doing their readings instead (never asked me if I wanted to, or if I felt able to), but I asked for help to do my best and things worked out OK. I'm sure your husband will be watching over you and taking a keen interest in everything you do and wishing you well.

I've got loads of psychic/spiritual/paranormal books that cover just about every aspect. I've also got lots of resource materials that I use with my awareness classes ie handouts, info sheets and exercises too. If you ever need any information and can't find it, just let me know and I'll see if I can email you what you need. Have you found the free Reiki ebooks I posted on SQ? They cover all levels of Reiki, I've tried to add as much free downloadable info as I can on SQ, so hope you will find something useful.

Hope you're having a really enjoyable day.

Love Pat xxx

Livy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Followed the Link from S&D   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 am

Wow!
Thank You Pat. I am loving your site. I'm not too well today so a great opportunity for having a good read.

I am truly loving the wealth and variety of information and the many links, you have worked so hard to get up so much information.

Love and Light
xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat R
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Followed the Link from S&D   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:38 am

Livy wrote:
Wow!
Thank You Pat. I am loving your site. I'm not too well today so a great opportunity for having a good read.

I am truly loving the wealth and variety of information and the many links, you have worked so hard to get up so much information.

Love and Light
xx

Hi Livy,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well today. Hope you soon feel better and that you enjoy reading the info on SQ.

Speak to you again soon.
Love Pat xxx

orangepoppy

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I Followed the Link from S&D   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:41 am

Hi Livy,

lovely to see you found your way over here. Am really chuffed you are enjoying the books, I've had some more delivered this week and am just waiting for "The Deeper Secret" to arrive which is July's S&D forum book of the month.
I am laid up in bed today after finally succumbing to a horrible tummy bug and fever which gives me time to catch up.
Hope you are feeling better now?

Speak soon xxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Livy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Followed the Link from S&D   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi Orangepoppy. The books have kept me happily occupied for hours. I finished reading The Deeper Secret last night and there is plenty of food for thought in it. I am reading The Secret now just to compare and contrast them. I am feeling better today, last week I was just so tired and my limbs felt like lead, I am feelin a bit livlier today, just have to take care not to overdo things. I hope that you are feeling much better again now.

xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Followed the Link from S&D   

Back to top Go down

I Followed the Link from S&D
Page 1 of 1