Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Do you believe?

Go down 
+6
darksummer
dreamer
DragonAngel
cherrybug
fluffyangel
Enigma
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Admin
Admin
Enigma

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:01 pm

In reincarnation?
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: past life regression   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:54 am

i think i believe in it,i know a very nice lady who does this,and i am seriously considering having it done{when i can afford it}she can also tape it so you get to hear it back afterwards x
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: yes i believe   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:18 pm

in reincarnation! I think we definately spend a few`lives on this earth school. I believe that when people instantly 'click' its because they recognise each other at a soul level from a previous life!
Maybe thats why we are all meeting on this forum!!

C xxx
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Definately!   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:20 pm

I believe we have all been here before too! xx
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:50 am

I also believe we have many lives, I think how you behave in each life sets you up for the next. And how easy or hard it maybe...
I Was wanting to be regressed, but my psychic friend said its up to me, but you should never go back just forwards!!
Was told a few weeks ago that I had a neck problem?? that was because I was hung in a previous life! It was apparently a mistaken idenity... didn't really know what to say...love debbie xx
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Hiya!   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 pm

I tried a regression by myself at home and had a quick vision of myself in a lovely white dress and with a soldier who was my soulmate. I asked for our names and got Elizabeth and Hayden (possibly Aidan couldnt quite hear so well!). It was lovely as I was quite well off and only had to be a lady, there was a lovely long cobbled drive and horse and carriage, it was a lovely day and Hayden/Aidan was coming back from a war and was dressed up to the nines - it was quite naughty but we kissed long and hard in public, then it all stopped and I got the feeling he had to go back to the war... tried to google the names but nothing came up confused

C xxx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:12 pm

wow sounds good,how did you do it yourself ? x
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Regression   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 pm

I used the cd that came with the book: Helaing your past lives Exploring the many lives of the soul by Roger Woolger. I onyl read the first two chapters so that only came out the first experieince. Each chapter is kind of like different exercise. I amust admit I am a bit wary doing it on my own and would like to have soem-one professional do it, but that is so expensive!

C xxx
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful Cherrybug!   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:45 pm

When did you do this? It sounds idyllic! And to know he was your soul mate too ! I ams sure you are destined to meet him in this life too!! Pity you didn't get a surname!! Or name of the house :o(

Gone all goosepimply !! xxx Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: ummm   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:55 pm

by looking at the book, must have done it about a year ago! I cant find my note book where I wrote down the exact date but something about this thread sparked it off in my memory!

C xxx
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Will you do it again do you think? I understand about you wanting a professional to do it with you though. xx
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Ummm   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Must say, since reading this post have pulled the bool \off the shelf...! So I think the amswer may be yes! Just have to get my head around it all first though! Angels was the best meeting ever, I was not scared and just loved hearing/seeing them etc. Past lives... different story, especially on my own I worry about getting it wrong!!!!

C xxx
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Sounds like you have been drawn to this subject and book again. Maybe your Angels are egging you on !!! xxx
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Mmm   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:26 pm

I think you may just be right! I am now thinking of taking the book to bed with me for a nice read!

I have logged on the chat room no-one else there Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Spooky!   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:48 pm

I was looking through another website yesterday that offeres Holistuic courses talks etc in central London (close to where I work) and ... drum roll here ...

Roger Woolger (yes the one who wrote the book I was talking about yesterday) is doing a workshop there in a couple of months, think you may be right about me being egged on by the angels... an seriously thinking of doing the workshop... just to get my head around it all lol! Just had to jump back on here and let you know! How very, very, sppoky!!!

:meditate:
Back to top Go down
darksummer

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:08 pm

I believe in it too, my sister-in-law's daughter said from an early age, that she wasn't her mummy and she was really an Indian lady and that she shouldn't have left when she did as it wasn't the right time. I know there was a programme on tv once too but i didn't get to see it.
L & L Claire x
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady
Dragonlady

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:37 pm

I definetly believe in reincarnation, when i was younger i was pretrified of prayer time at school because my teacher would hold a candle and say grace i would freak out and start crying thinking we were all goin to die and burn to death,i think this fear is from a traumatic memory. i used to dream of being accused of witchcraft tortured and burnt at the stake.Im sure i was a witch as my dragonguide was my fetch in that life.
Ive also had glimpses of another past life while meditating. In one i was a viking woman in a white dress with something around my head, i was crouched at a lake or maybe the sea their were viking ships in the distance. i was sad and had a large shell in my hand which had jewellery in i let it fall into the lake.i sense this is a funeral for my husband or father and he was a great warrior,there are lots of other people gathered around the lake. I hope to find out more. :asmile:
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:59 pm

cherrybug wrote:
I was looking through another website yesterday that offeres Holistuic courses talks etc in central London (close to where I work) and ... drum roll here ...

Roger Woolger (yes the one who wrote the book I was talking about yesterday) is doing a workshop there in a couple of months, think you may be right about me being egged on by the angels... an seriously thinking of doing the workshop... just to get my head around it all lol! Just had to jump back on here and let you know! How very, very, sppoky!!!

:meditate:

That is fantastic Cherrybug! Definately a sign from above I;d say !!! Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Dragonlady wrote:
I definetly believe in reincarnation, when i was younger i was pretrified of prayer time at school because my teacher would hold a candle and say grace i would freak out and start crying thinking we were all goin to die and burn to death,i think this fear is from a traumatic memory. i used to dream of being accused of witchcraft tortured and burnt at the stake.Im sure i was a witch as my dragonguide was my fetch in that life.
Ive also had glimpses of another past life while meditating. In one i was a viking woman in a white dress with something around my head, i was crouched at a lake or maybe the sea their were viking ships in the distance. i was sad and had a large shell in my hand which had jewellery in i let it fall into the lake.i sense this is a funeral for my husband or father and he was a great warrior,there are lots of other people gathered around the lake. I hope to find out more. :asmile:

Hi Dragon Lady! That sounds wonderful! Please let us know if you find out more! Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: hiya   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:42 pm

What a brilliant Viking history - I am amazed, please do keep me posted!
I have finally done it - I booked on the regression course so will be doing it late-June, hope I get a lot of info with the pro!!!! have also bought a cd to do regressions with the angels but am saving that for after the course!!!!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member
lili123

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:35 am

I do but i have yet to explore my pastlives in any particular way. I know i have a Tudor pastlife, perhaps a Japanese pastlife and definately a WW1 or WW2 life (maybe even as a German- im not sure i want to know :S ). I know this from dreams, deja vu, phobias i have, tarot readings i've done and other peoples perception of me.
Back to top Go down
Brigantia
Reg Member
Reg Member
Brigantia

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:23 am

I've always felt drawn towards ancient Egypt, ever since I was little, so I think there is something there. Also drawn to English Regency period (and not just because of Colin Firth in that wet shirt on Pride and Prejudice! Rolling Eyes ) and WWII, like lili with perhaps a German connection somewhere.

I think I might have a pagan/arthurian connection too, because I always get a sort of 'cosy, at home' feeling when I encounter anything about that era.

And there's some connection with Jersey too (UK channel islands). First went there when I was 16 and ever since then whenever I visit, I feel as though I'm 'coming home' and feel especially drawn to anything to do with the German Occupation in WWII.

I've talked to one of those telephone psychics a few times and asked her if she could do a past life reading for me. Just out of interest, to see what she said.

She came up with 2 existences in the Far East (one in Japan, possibly), one in ancient Egypt, one in Regency England (where she felt I was some sort of female entertainer who was popular with the gents! Shocked ).

And she also came up with an existence in WWII where I was romantically involved with a German . . . she saw me sitting on a very long beach with him. There is a beach in Jersey that fits the description she gave, so maybe . . .

I'm bearing in mind that she was just working on impressions and images that came to her at the time, so I'm keeping an open mind on this, but I do believe in reincarnation!
Back to top Go down
lunarlady
lunarlady

Female
Number of posts : 30

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Wow! How fascinating reading about all this has been. I totally believe we are all here several times. I recently did past life healing with a lady who practices Angelic Reiki. It threw up some very interesting facts - in my last 2 previous lives ( that's as far back as we went ) as well as my present life, I have had an over-bearing, bullying person in my life, so a definite pattern. In this life it was my ex-husband, in my last life a teacher, and the one before that my Father. In all of these lives I have had a great sense of humour, a knack for making people laugh, and in all of them I seem to have spent a lot of my time looking after others ( without too much detail or I will be here forever! ). In my last life, I was the eldest child in a coal-mining family in the north, our home was always dirty and dusty, and my Father smoked a pipe which irritated my chest. As the eldest child I had to spend most of my time 'bringing up' my younger siblings. At school, I was the class clown and was bullied by the teacher, who used to rap my knuclkles with the cane, until my hands bleed. In this life, I suffer from asthma, am almost obsessive about cleaning, and during my entire life, people have commented on how red my hands are! In my life before last, I was part of a ranching family in the Wild West, but went against my bullying Father to join a circus as a clown. I was a man, and married a trapeze artist, who broke her back in a fall. In order to look after her, I was forced to return to the Family business. To this day, I have always hated anything to do with cowboys or the Wild West, anything on the telly with John Wayne and I am gone! Love Val. :angel:
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:30 am

Val, that is so fascinating! Did you regress to do this while having Reiki? That is so interesting that you can connect with 'symptoms' in your present life to what went on in past lives! Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
lunarlady
lunarlady

Female
Number of posts : 30

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi Lyn. No, it was totally separate from the Angelic Reiki, I had that during another session. It was not like you hear about with the hypnotic regressions, we were just sitting on my lounge sofa, and I sat with my back to her, while she placed her hands on my shoulders. I was SOOOOO relaxed, I did not want it to end. She told me what she picked up, and would ask if it meant anything to me, which it all did! Towards the end, we did a visualisation to cut ties with various things, then she offered the healing, again through the hands on my shoulders. I can tell you I felt as if I was floating for days! Love Val. xxx :meditate:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you believe?   Do you believe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Spirituality :: Reincarnation and Past Lives-
Jump to: