Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Gemstone Healing Properties Free Booklet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Gemstone Healing Properties Free Booklet Empty
PostSubject: Gemstone Healing Properties Free Booklet   Gemstone Healing Properties Free Booklet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 pm

As there are so many crystals you can choose from, it would be extremely difficult for us to post pictures of all these crystals. Therefore, to help you identify some of the most popular crystals and learn what they are used for, I've posted this link to a Gemstone Healing Properties booklet which is a FREE Gift from Crown Jewels. This booklet which is in .pdf format has 31 pages of useful information and 48 colour photos of various crystals.

Please read the first page of the booklet carefully before you decide to copy or send this booklet to friends by email as it states: You may copy this book, send it to friends, email it, stamp it, lick it, have fun with it any way you want, BUT you can't change it. If you pass this on to someone else please leave this first page, the headers and copyright notices on all other pages intact. This is copyrighted material. This FREE book is distributed to enrich the lives of others and to spread the URL address of the Crown Jewels web site.

http://files.meetup.com/166444/Gemstone%20Healing%20Properties.pdf

I'm sure this Gemstone Healing Properties book will prove useful and informative and I hope it will enrich your lives. Many thanks to Crown Jewels for producing it and allowing others to use it.

Pat R
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
angelhealer
angelhealer

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Gemstone Healing Properties Free Booklet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Healing Properties Free Booklet   Gemstone Healing Properties Free Booklet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:18 pm

thanks for this link pat, great stuff, as i'm new to crystals , this easy to use guide is the business xxx
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1