Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

DragonAngel from S and D !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-04-07

DragonAngel from S and D !! Empty
PostSubject: DragonAngel from S and D !!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:55 pm

I am DragonAngel (Lyn) from the S and D forum! Thanks for the invite to Spiritual Quest! :bouquet:

I am a 39 year old single mum of two. I have been happily divorced for 2 years now!! I have always been interested in the Spiritual side of life, but I only really started on my path when my marriage hit the rocks. I am constantly learning and get so much support from the wonderful people and warm friends on the S and D forum! I use the Law of Attraction every day as I believe that a positive outlook is the best way to be ~ it helps me to get through the day! I also have a wonderful relationship with my Angels.

I work for the NHS doing admin work. Dealing with all the GP referral letters! It is a very interesting job!

I am off to read all the other threads and contribute where I can. Looking forward to saying 'Hello!' to all my friends from the S and D forum and 'Nice to meet you!' to new friends!!

Take care all

Lyn xxxxx
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: DragonAngel from S and D !!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:30 pm

Hi DragonAngel, :bouquet:
Just wanted to say hello and can you tell me how you got your Dragon picture please?
Love Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

PostSubject: Dragon picture   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Hiya! I googled dragon angel and picked the picture I liked the best!!! If you want to uploadn avatar, go to your profile page and click on the word avatar and it will bring up the browse box for you to then you can upload any picture you want. Good Luck !!! Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: DragonAngel from S and D !!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Cheers Lynn,
On saying that am prety blond when it comes to up or down loading things scratch
By the way I hope your going to share :friends: this guy with the name begining with 'M' lol

Love Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: DragonAngel from S and D !!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:06 pm

Now I am going to show myself up haha
What profile page? The one on here or somewhere else.....I did warn you LOL
Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: DragonAngel from S and D !!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:06 pm

Have to find him first !!!! xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Free automated readings in Useful Links   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi Girls,

I've just posted a new link for free automated readings into the Useful Links section. Do you fancy having a look at this and letting me know what you think of this. Just click on the name of the link then click on In Depth Readings. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Runa
Reg Member
Reg Member
Runa

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: DragonAngel from S and D !!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 am

Woo hoo!! Lovin' your intro DragonAngel :friends:

Happy posting! :bouquet:

Love ya :thug:
R xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.angeltarotblessings.co.uk
orangepoppy
orangepoppy

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: DragonAngel from S and D !!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 am

Hi Lyn,
just popped by to let you know who I am. ewhittle1 off S&D and Elaine off facebook. I love my much nicer name on here and think its a fab sit.
Love Elaine xxxx :flower:
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Love your avatars   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:57 am

Hi orangepoppy (aka Elaine or ewhittle), I love your avatar, members have chosen some really beautiful images.
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

PostSubject: Orangepoppy!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi Elaine!!! I love your name! How did you get it? Also love your avatar too. It is the same one you use on Facebook isn't it? Lyn xxx
Back to top Go down
orangepoppy
orangepoppy

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: DragonAngel from S and D !!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:34 am

Hi Lyn
Yep it's the same as my Facebook one. I just love it so much.
Orangepoppy is in remembrance of my Dad who passed away 10 years ago. They alwasy had some orange poppies in the garden as they were his favourite flower and whenever I see them I think of him.
Hope youre feeling better now
Elaine xxx
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

PostSubject: Hi Orangepoppy!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 pm

I love poppies too! Don't see many of the orange ones around though!

I am feeling better in myself, just have an annoying cough hanging around. Grrr ....

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Lyn x
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: New job   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi Lyn

How are you enjoying your new job?
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

PostSubject: Hi there Pat!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Evening! Hope you are well?

I am really liking my new job! Have a gorgeous piece of eye-candy stuck to the office wall so that always gets me smiling! And sighing!!

Seriously - the ladies there are so lovely and are really helpful to the new girl learning the job! I know it is the place I am meant to be in at the moment and say thanks every day for being there. I am still in touch with the girls from my old job so am still reminded of how horrible it is there. I am sending out positive thoughts on their behalf for them to get new jobs too as I know it is getting them down as much as it got me down.

This forum is really fantastic! Thanks to your and Enigma for all your hard work in setting it up!

Much love to you!! Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: DragonAngel from S and D !!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi Lyn,

Really pleased you like your new job. Like that eye candy idea (LOL). I'm sure you're definitely in the job your meant to be in - all the signs pointed to it when you went for the interview, didn't they.

Glad you're enjoying the forum, I'm really enjoying being able to spend time working on it. It's also nice to know all that sleep I didn't get while I was busy getting info posted before forum was launched, was not lost in vain (LOL).
Back to top Go down
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female

PostSubject: Pat   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Have posted a pic of the office wall eye-candy on my profile page on FB!! For all to enjoy!!!

Yes, all the signs definately pointed to me being meant to have this job!

You have done a wonderful job on here! Definately worth all those late nights!!!

Much love Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragonAngel from S and D !!   DragonAngel from S and D !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonAngel from S and D !!
Page 1 of 1