Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!

Go down 
+2
dreamer
Pat R
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Empty
PostSubject: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Patients who have healing treatments often report they feel intense heat coming from their healer's hands. This heat cannot be registered on a conventional thermometer, but now, thanks to modern technology, it's actually possible to see energy that's generated during healing. If you'd like to see this, please open the link below.

Kirlian Images (12 - 17) show the energy emitted by a healer's hands, check out the healer's fingertip taken after meditation.

http://www.synergy-co.com/pages/kirlianphotos.html#image%2012-17

(For more information about Kirlian photography, please look in Auras section)
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Wow Pat,
i have just had a look at the link you gave. I wonder what it would look like when using reiki, must be similar.
It feels amazing even if I can not see it...
love debbbie xx
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female
Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: wow   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:54 pm

wow that is so amazing, who knew energy was sooo beautiful! It is amazing what we can do - I was gobsmacked! Heal on!!!! :healing vibes:
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:25 am

Hi Girls,

Pleased you found the healing energy link interesting. It really is wonderful that these days you are now able to see healing energy at work. Thirty years ago when I first became a healer, if you told anyone you did spiritual healing, folk gave you a peculiar look (like you'd crawled out of from under a rock, or you'd been let out of a mental institution. If a patient's condition improved this was simply dismissed as it was 'all in the mind'. Never thought back then, I'd see the day when healing energy would be captured on camera. Reiki healing will look just the same as it's transference of energy too. After seeing those photos, you can definitely understand why your hands feel as if there burning when you give healing, can't you?

:healing vibes:
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi Pat,

I did giggle abit when you said about the mental institution.... but saying that I had a negative reaction along those lines from my brother and his wife! She does suffer from from alot of pain and I offered to use reiki with her, they just laughed at me!
I thought it was such a shame, as I new it would help...Some people just don't scratch move on do they..

Love debbie xx
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female
Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Hi   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Yes, when I first did it a few people laughed at me, until I convinced them to try - completely different story then LOL!!! keep healing and eventually thy will see the change in you and be tempte to try, but dont force them, let them come roud to it themselves and until then - it is a pity they will mis out but will then appreciate it more when they eventually get it!!! Oh dear, hope that makes sense Laughing
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi Cherry,
My brother is a bit of a dinosaur. But it does not worry me, like you say you can only offer. I do love the reaction of those who do recieve it... Maybe one day... haha
xxxx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi Girls,

Speaking of healing (and I know this isn't actually the healing section) but I heard about a little boy today who's got extremely bad skin condition like eczema, over 3/4 of his body. He's been like this since he was born (bless him). Some parts on his body are red raw and bleeding. He's receiving proper medical care and his mom does bathe him in emolients and applies cream every day. Could you send little Luke some healing please? Also still sending healing out for your little grandson Debbie. :tyou:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:00 pm

hi,im not sure that i have the ability to send healing,may sound silly is this something that just healers can do or anyone ?i read the requests about sending healing and feel a bit errr useless Crying or Very sad and i just read about the little boy with ezcema,my son is 10 now,but from being a baby suffered with bad excema that he scratched and scratched till it bled,thankfully in the last couple of years it has all but disappeared{i think someone told me once that excema and asthma in boys have an 8 year cycle]not sure if this is true,oh im waffling again !but hopefully the little boy mentioned will get better with all your healing being sent his way,fiona xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi Fiona,

You don't need to be a Reiki Practitioner or a healer to send out healing thoughts. All I do is light some T-lites at night and then I ask God (or any Higher Power you believe in, you can certainly ask the angels) to send out healing to the people I know who are ill, then I say their names out loud. If I know what the person or animal looks like, I always visualise them looking well and happy and being bathed in blue or white light. When you send out, or ask for, healing to be given to others you are sending out positive loving thoughts to sick people and animals. Those loving thoughts can have a very powerful healing effect on the people you send them out too. Don't forget to ask for healing for yourself too, if you need this. Some people won't ask because they feel it's selfish asking for help for themselves, but it's not. There's more than enough healing power for everyone, if people only realised this and accepted healing exists. I hope all members, whether they're Reiki or spiritual healing practitioners or not, will send out their collective healing thoughts. We've had some wonderful healing results lately and I hope to hear even more. I promise to keep posting regular updates to let you know if Luke improves, if you've asked for, or been sending healing out for someone who's already been mentioned on either forum (like Debbie's little grandson) please let us know how they are. Bless you all. :ghug:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:12 am

thanks for explaining that to me now i know i can di it,i shall certainly be joining in sending healing thoughts/love.also can i ask,to practise reiki do you need to have healing power? a couple of years ago i had really painful shoulders and neck and couldnt turn my head to the side,i was at college at the time,and a student in my class offered to try reiki on me {she does it mainly on horses}.well she did a very quick session because it was in break time,but i was amazed,i couldnt believe the heat from her hands even though she wasnt touching me.although my shoulder/neck wasnt completely better i was able to tell a big difference with the short time she spent on me. xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:13 am

Hi Fiona, cheers

Our Dandelion (Janet) hadn't done any healing before she joined my psychic awareness class. She recently went on a Reiki One course and she really enjoyed it. As I don't practice Reiki myself, I can't really comment on how it works, though I know it can be channelled remotely (without touching). There are lots of members on S & D and quite a few on SQ who practice Reiki, post something in Reiki section and I'm sure they will be happy to tell you more about Reiki. Hope you're having a nice weekend. :happy1:
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I first went for spiritualist healing 3 weeks ago for my neck and shoulders and the heat from the healers hands was unreal and I must say the pain eased over the next few days. Unfortunately I missed 2 weeks and am feeling the pain again but I am going tomorrow night to start it up again. I would love to be able to heal people, can anyone become a healer?? scratch

Its good to be back

:happy1:

Love & light

Jenny,xx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Jenny,
If you want to be a spiritual healer and heal general public you have to undergo a period of training first. This period can take up to 2 years, you'd heal as a Probationary healer (either observed by or with a full healer) first then when you are a Full healer you can heal alone. There are several organisations that spiritual healers belong too eg Federation of Spiritual Healers (most heal at church), The Yorkshire Healers (not all spiritualists and many heal outside church and go to patients who request healing), The Healing Foundation (some members of this healing organisation are doctors or members of medical profession) These organisation provide insurance cover that healers need to work with the general public. I believe anyone who truly wants to can heal (though some people are exceptional like Malcolm Smith (you'll find a link about him on SQ). Whenever I teach my psychic awareness courses, I always do at least one session on The Understanding and Practice of Spiritual Healing. My students work in pairs and take turns acting as healer and patient, then they swap pairs and repeat the exercise with other students. Patients record what they felt from their 'healers' hands ie heat on a scale of 1 - 5 (1 = warm up to 5 = very hot) and cold on a scale of 1 = 5 (1 = cool up to 5 = very cold) Healing energy can be both hot or cold. Students are amazed to find they have this healing potential. Dandelion (Janet) was surprised when she first tried this out and now she's taken her Reiki One course, which I'm very pleased about as I told her she would be drawn to healing and she has been. I'd like to bet you've got healing ability, Jenny, because you're a very compassionate person. If you're interested in trying to become a spiritual healer, ask at your spiritualist church how to go about this. If you look under Christianity
section of SQ, you'll find something about the Quakers. If you look in the Quaker info section you'll see I've posted a link about a group of healers who give healing at the Quaker (Friends) Meeting Rooms in Wakefield every Thursday morning. I go there for healing whenever I can, they're a lovely group of people. It's nice to practice healing on your animals or your family and friends (who are willing), you don't need insurance to do that. Kirsty did the session on spiritual healing with my group and when Tizer (her cat) became ill, she was able to give him some healing. Kirsty's hands-on healing, combined with collective absent healing thoughts sent by members of S & D really helped Tizer. :ghug:

I hope you do manage to get lots of healing at your church, as I'm sure it will make a huge difference to you and your friend. When you're both feeling better, perhaps you could try out my healing exercise on each other (like my students do) and see what results you get. If you need any help or info about what to do, just let me know. :hug01:
Back to top Go down
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member
lili123

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:01 am

Woooww!!

Ive only witnessed healing as a 3rd person when a friend did some on my husband whilst i was in the room and the only way i can describe what i saw was very similar to how hot air makes the horizon glimmer as it rises off the road. It was like that but beaming from her hands and running across his shoulder and chest. Very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!   What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Healing Energy Actually Looks Like - Check this out!
Page 1 of 1