Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

My interests in Native Indians

Go down 
+3
Pat R
DragonAngel
Adrian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:59 am

That's great news Lyn. I think you'll enjoy 'Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee' even though it is a harrowing account of what the NI's suffered. Hope your book and CD arrive soon. xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:45 am

Hi Adrian,
Some time ago I told you of a NI i saw during a reki session. I believe his name is running wolf. thats what came to me during this time. I remember seeing at first a wolf, then realised it was a wolfs head on a NI face.

I have not seen him for many weeks, but I like others seem to be having a difficult time. So I put it down to that, as my head is a little mashed! :unsure:

but today I asked my reiki master for an intense session of reiki and hey presto :happy1: he came!! running wolf that is. The difference this time was he was shouting something but I couldnt hear any words.??

Just after that I saw two snakes, I knew they were rattle snakes ( know Idea why). just knew. Then I just saw the one, sliding along the ground.

I am happy I have seen him, though I would have liked to know what he was trying to say.

Anyway just thought I would let you know he made an appearence...
love debbie xx
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Adrian

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi Debbie,

That is fantastic news, I am really pleased for you, I know exactly what you mean when you say that your heads mashed and this does affect what we are capable of acheiving. I hope that he appears again and hopefully you will hear what he is saying. its great that you saw and instantly knew what type of snakes they were.

Please keep me up to date with any more developments

Love, Light & Blessings

Adrian
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi Adrian,
how lovely to converse with you... haha
How you doing my old friend, missing you so much. I have sent you a pm early this morning!

Have you any ideas what the snakes are about??

Love debbie xx
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Adrian

Male

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi Debbie, I know I read it and replied lol.

Snake mean rebirth or shedding of the skin and time for change. If you creative energy is low then you need to rest and recharge your batteries. if you have been under attack from venomous back bitting (and I know you have) snake shows you how to neutralize this by either ignoring it and slipping away from it or with snakes power you can bravely confront the perpetrator. Hope that makes sense.

Love, Light & Blessings

Adrian
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Adrian it makes perfect sense...
Like you have said you know how things have been for me lately.
Just the other night I had a dream about a snake, fangs bared and I was trying to get hold of the dam thing but I couldnt..

This weekend everything came to ahead, will explain more later. And I had had enough and confront work more than I did this person... I feel much more settled today ( mind you have had a intense sesssion of reiki )LOL...

During the reiki session saw the snakes and running wolf...hopfully they are letting me know the worst is over?

thanks Adrian, god bless Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi Adrian,

Lovely to see you back on the forum. How are things with you and your family? Any signs of a any work for you yet? Nothing at my end just now.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Adrian

Male

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Hi Debbie, I really do think things are improving for you and i am so pleased heres a little something to cheer you up even more :bouquet:

Hi Pat, I'm sorry you haven't found anything yet workwise I know how difficult it is out there at the moment. I still haven't found anything and i must have applied for well over 120 jobs and carnt even get a interview.

I've not been on either forums much lately as i have been feeling really down and negative about everything and i dont want to pass that negativity on to all my friends. I will keep popping on now and again but rest assured as soon as i'm back to my old self you will not be able to shut me up :rofl:

Love, Light & Blessings to you both

Adrian
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:35 am

well after all my waffling on bout possitive thinking/loa etc last week im still in same position i find myself in time and again and seems like lots of us feel the same as well.its sooo hard to be possitive when u feel so negative and that the worlds against you all the time no matter how hard you try to fight it its so hard especially when there doesnt seenm any one specific thing to make me feel like this just lots of little things.its like everytime u think possitive and start to feel better thrers always someone/thing to kock u straight back down again always.its hard to go out door in a morning and put on happy smiling face and give possitive vibes after all who wants to come buy things off someone sending out negative miserable vibes.just wish i had energy to fight this feeling off.i want to be happy grateful fo r things in life i do have,i dont mean material things they arent important but its hard,hard to face people cos it feels like they can see inside you see how you are feelin and i dont want them to.is there something we could do together maybe like the meditatioin on s&d ,something were we send out possitive thoughts etc to each other,cos so many seem 2 be feeling like this atm xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:47 am

Hi Adrian,

Sorry to hear you're not having any luck on the job front. I do reckon this is the worse recession I've lived through. I'm fortunate I'm close to retirement so only have to get through next 15 months, but my heart goes out to people like you who have families. I can understand why this has made you feel negative, there does seem to be something 'in the air' recently that (redundancy apart) seems to be making a lot of people feel down. Our Lyn's feeling the same way so she's gone AWOL (as she puts it) for a little while to get her head around things. As you know Debbie's also been going through a rough patch and Melanie did too. Don't feel you'll pass negativity on to your friends Adrian, we're all here for you and anyone else that's feeling down, that's what friends are for. They will support you through the bad times and laugh with you during the good ones. :friends:

Really hope things pick up soon for you and yours. Did you take a look at that Running Deer NI site? I posted a link to it for Lyn. It's not as good as First People site, but it's got some interesting NI info on it, some on Navajo people.

Take Care
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:13 am

Hi Fluffy,
You just posted your message while I was answering Adrian's. As you can see it's not just you feeling down, there definitely does seem to be something going on 'cosmically' throughout the country (and the world). I definitely think it's a good idea to do a group meditation to try to lift this negativity that everyone seems to be feeling. It's hardly surprising that so many people feel this way what with the recession causing such hardship for people, then the political corruption expenses scandal which has shaken many people's faith in this country's leadership. It's the first time the House of Commons Speaker's been removed from office since Oliver Cromwell's time, so that shows magnitude of the corruption.
I'll ask S & D if we can do a group meditation to help lift the vibes, but in the meantime (if SQ members are agreeable) how about we all try and sit for 5 mins every night (even if this is just before we close our eyes to sleep) and ask God (Higher Power) and our guides/angels (particularly Archangel Michael the protector) to help lift these feelings from us? Lightworkers are needed so much at this time as they are a positive force for good. Collective healing thoughts and meditations have proved this. That's what forums like SQ and S & D are about, they are bringing lightworkers (people like you, Adrian, Debbie, Lyn and many others together so we can all share light not only with each other, but with the world. Negative forces are at work trying to stop that happening, so don't give up or give in to these feelings, hard as it is. If we all pool our love and our energy together I know things will change. Love and friendship are very positive, powerful forces and there's plenty around on these forums. :ghug:
Love and light to you (and to all my dear friends) :huga:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:56 am

thanks pat xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:46 am

Pat, that is a wonderful suggestion! I know I feel more negativity since I have started to feel more positive if that makes sense?

I'll certainly add my thoughts in meditation for all of us, and send out positive vibes and love to all my friends. I know I have definately been buoyed by all the love I have been feeling from my friends on here and S and D.

I think there is a negative cloud around a lot of us at the moment. And we are all dealing with it in our own ways. But we know that collective thought is a powerful thing. I will be sat quiet at some point this evening, sending out my thanks to the Universe for all that I have and for all my friends and asking that you all are showered with love, joy, happiness and abundance. Whatever it is that you each need.

Much Love Lyn xx
Back to top Go down
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:01 am

I have just found this thread and I have to say I'm really intrigued. I am really interested in NI and I feel linked to them in some way, but I'm not sure how?

It may be nothing but I feel particularly drawn to pictures of them espcially if there is a wolf in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My interests in Native Indians   My interests in Native Indians - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My interests in Native Indians
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3