Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Myths and legends and associations

Go down 
+3
cherrybug
dreamer
miss melanie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Myths and legends and associations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myths and legends and associations   Myths and legends and associations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi again girls,

It's lovely to see you're all nature lovers. I won't blame Melvin for my invasion, it was probably one of his cousins family (millionth time removed off course that moved into Regent Street LOL) Did I tell you I've got 6 furry 'grandkids' called Fudge, Dash, Bubble, Squeak, Treacle and Holly? They are my daughter's guinea pigs. She's guinea pig mad and she loves her babies. They are cute (particularly Treacle who's Bubble and Squeak's baby daughter. Holly is Fudge and Dash's mother. My daughter adopted her when Holly's partner Noel died recently. It's like guinea pig heaven for them. If I had to be reincarnated I wouldn't mind coming back as one of them, they've got a wonderful life where they are. They all get handled every day, so lots of love and kisses. :hug01:

So you see girls I'm a 'guinea pig grandma' - so how sad's that? Mind you, could be worse - my mate Pat's cat keeps bringing in live mice. She's brought in two this week already! She doesn't injure them she just likes catching them. Her cat brought in a baby rabbit one day, so Pat bought a cage for it and then bought a guinea pig to keep it company. The rabbit got loose and scarpered into the field behind Pat's house. She then got another female guinea pig to keep the first one company. Two days later she
found out the guinea pig she'd just bought from the pet shop was pregnant. Bubble and Squeak were born a few weeks later and then my daughter offered to adopt them. Pat's cat won't stop bringing in visitors that Pat then ends up feeding, releasing or re-homing (God love her!) St Francis would be proud of my mate Pat lol!
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: nature   Myths and legends and associations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:36 pm

I wouldnt quite call myself a nature lover, but do love the nature that does come about (except mice - barr Melvin!) in my garden and especially the neighbours cat. He is now a teen ager and abit skitterish but ever so sweet, he always looks to me for permission before crossing my garden lol! aaah, I do love cats!!!!
C xxx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Myths and legends and associations   Myths and legends and associations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:19 am

Hi Cherry,

I've never kept cats, only dogs, but all my friends (like Pat) have cats and they are right characters. Enigma has lovely cats, she has a white one called Ghost that's absolutely beautiful and her black cat would make an ideal witches familiar.

I've only got Geoffrey (my stuffed giraffe) to keep me company and dozens of snails that decimate my plants. I regularly remove them and rehome them in the woods near where I live as I won't kill them, but don't know whether they crawl back to the garden (which is a right long crawl believe me), or whether I keep getting new ones. I bought 30 plant the other day and planted them in a plastic cauldron, they've devoured the lot. Don't mind supplying bed, but I'm not supplying bedding plants for breakfast - it's too darn expensive. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. :bouquet: :hissy:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Myths and legends and associations   Myths and legends and associations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:54 am

sounds familiar lol,only instead of some natural wild insects/creatures coming into your garden creating havoc,chaos and dissorder our culprits happen to live here !!! our BUNNIES ! we built them a long run so they didnt have to be cramped in the hutch,put them things in there to nibble etc and made it like a natural place for them to live,but were they happy NO !!! :hissy: we awoke one morning to find the plants gone and compost kicked everywhere out of the tubs,we couldnt understand how they got out,till we put them back in and watched.they had nibbled a perfect circle in the netting to get in and out !everything we make they escape from lol and not only that we thought they were both girls,but they had a beautiful baby bunny on may 1st/2nd which i called beltane,which they are probably training to be a baaaaaaad bunny right now lol and they look like suuuch little :angel: lol xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myths and legends and associations   Myths and legends and associations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myths and legends and associations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Spirituality :: Power Animals-
Jump to: