Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Have you tried the I Ching

Go down 
+2
Spirit
Enigma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Admin
Admin
Enigma

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Have you tried the I Ching Empty
PostSubject: Have you tried the I Ching   Have you tried the I Ching Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:22 pm

I have, it can be lengthy method of obtaining a reading but it can be incredibly accurate.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Hi Enigma   Have you tried the I Ching Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 am

I haven't tried it but my friend bought a book which I am very interested in reading. I first heard of the I Ching in a fiction book.
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you tried the I Ching   Have you tried the I Ching Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 am

Hi Enigma,
Just wondered what I ching is and how would you do a reading out of courisity ??
Love Debbie xx
p.s. the site is wonderful thanks to you and Pat for bringing it to us... cheers
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I-Ching   Have you tried the I Ching Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:33 am

The I-Ching is also known as the Book of Changes and you use Chinese coins (coins have square holes in the centre) to help you build patterns. These patterns are known as hexagrams (hexagrams are a combination of short and long lines, each combination has its own meaning). I tried I-Ching readings many years ago and found these interesting and accurate, though I must say it's not the easiest form of divination.

I've gathered together a selection of links that explain what the I-Ching is and I'll be posting these onto the forum very shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Runa
Reg Member
Reg Member
Runa

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: I-Ching Is Amazing!   Have you tried the I Ching Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Chris introduced me to the I-Ching about 8 years ago and I've used the coins ever since - I find it invaluable... :meditate:

We use a book by Stephen Karcher usefully entitled 'How to Use the I-Ching' - the coins you can purchase from most New Age retailers... :study:

With love & Light,
R xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.angeltarotblessings.co.uk
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: I ching   Have you tried the I Ching Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:20 am

Yes i have had many reading's done from the I ching, me and hubby have had our I ching book for years, the readings are very accurate and spot on.
Love Golden Angel. :asmile: xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you tried the I Ching   Have you tried the I Ching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you tried the I Ching
Page 1 of 1