Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Dreaming of Spirits - next step?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Empty
PostSubject: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:00 am

Sorry if this is totally in the wrong area but was not sure where to post this.
Hi all, thought I would share this with you.

I have had 3 dreams/nightmares in the last month.

The 1st was short (luckily) where I was at the bottom of our attic stairs and felt someone grab me from behind and pull me up against the wall. They were in the wall at that point. Woke up feeling rather scared as was rather too vivid for me. Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Surprised

The 2nd was that I was staying at a hotel??? but didn't like the room that was chosen for me. I slept elsewhere. The following day I was given a head massage in the room but it felt like I had a halucinogenic rubbed in also. The room was spinning and felt scary. I was asked why I didn't like the room. I said that there was a Monk standing in the corner of the room and the name Ben came to mind. I was then shaken and thrown about. Woke up absolutely soaking and petrified. Bravely put the light on and seeked reassurance from my partner. Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Crybaby2

The last one didn't seem scary but I was a young child in the Victorian times?? My bedroom looked out upon the sea to my right. I felt as if I was staying at an elderly Grandparents type house. I remember being a little startled at first as a child spirit started to toss a ball to me from the bed I was near. This seemed ok. An elderly man came in. I wanted to call him Great Grandad but this didn't seem right. I felt he was telling me not to pry in things and went up a few wooden steps to lots of shelves as if to hide something from me. I was sat next to a chest of drawers. The large bottom drawer opened on its own but I carefully put that on the ground. The next 2 both opened and I asked the man if there was something in there. I woke up then and didn't get to see what secrets it held.

I will just mention that we do have a spirit in the house. She is mainly in the attic and on the attic stairs. During the day she doesn't bother me in the slightest but I am a big baby when it turns dark. I feel that she is a friendly spirit and my cats love sleeping up in the attic. I do have issues about sleeping up in the attic alone when it is dark outside. 2 nights ago I felt someone sit on the bed and stroke my hair. Shocked Nearly wet myself but coped eventually. Not neccessarily the lady from the attic as she has done that in the past but only in the attic which is our main bedroom. I was sleeping in the spare room due to waking my partner with my snoring Embarassed

Not sure whether I need answers or what but just thought I would share my recent dreams. Should keep writing them in my dream diary as I pretty much dream every night. I just felt that there are hidden messages within my dreams and I am perhaps not ready to move on to wherever the path is leading me. Or it might be that I am not protecting myself enough. I sleep with Black Tourmaline at each corner of my beds and one in my pillow for good luck.

Thanks for taking time to read my ramblings :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:18 pm

lol their not ramblings.i think your extremely brave to cope with a spirit in the house day OR night,although i am really interested in the spirit world it would frighten the life out of me to come face to face with one !i try to meditate and speak to my angels and spirit guide in the hope that one day theyll show themselves but then i know it would scare me also Shocked .i find peoples dreams fascinating,even more now i know they have more meanings than i realised,although i have to say i cant help you with what yours mean,sorry :huga: but i do have a dream analysis :study: book at work that i could look in and may be a small help to you.i also know someone who does dream analysis,so could ask advice next time i see him if u like.i have a BIG fear of cows and bulls and often dream of them {more nightmares than dreams}lol and i asked if it meant anything,apparantly it was that i wasnt facing up to and dealing with things that were troubling me,and he was right.also if i was to have this dream and beat/win the bulls so to speak that would have meant i had faced up to/dealt with my troubles.when i was having these dreams often he recomended a crystal to use (cant remember which)and told me to paint a protective rune symbol on it and place under my pillow,which i did and the dreams went !sorry if ive rambled and been no help,lol,please write and tell more if your dreams persist, :asmile: xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:09 pm

I must admit I have come to terms with having an extra resident (during the daytime). The cats are more than happy to share the house with her. Now it is dark I am putting off bedtime till I know my partner is tired (hopefully). 34 and scared of the dark and ghosties!! I know she wishes us no harm but it still scares me a little.

I hope I am protecting myself enough but the fact that for the last month these dreams have been occurring is confusing me a little. I keep looking for a message in those dreams. I ask for my Spirit guides and Archangel Michael to protect me during the hours of darkness, I have never seen my Spirit guides but I was given 2 names during a crystal/reiki session from my Reiki teacher. I didn't ask for their names so feel truly honoured to have learnt of them. I don't feel that I can safely meditate here as there are too many noisy distractions.

Would love for you to ask your friend about these dreams, but no rush x x

Was reading a post on here about totem/power animals and was pondering which could mine possibly be. Dreamt of little pink piglets as well as the usual random things. Maybe it says a little about cows/bulls on there? Lol I had a dream where a huuuge cow was on the rampage outside a house. My Dad had to go outside and sort it out. I remember crying in my dream probably cos Dad was so brave and I was scared lol.

Thank you so much for your reply Fluffyangel x x :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:52 am

Partner is sleeping at a friends house tonight so will clutch my Tourmaline and sleep with the lights on :huga:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:48 pm

hey im 43 and still dont like the dark !if i were going to be alone for the night with a spirit in the house i think id have to go :bedtime: at someone elses house,so your braver than me lol
i have found out about a psychic awareness class not too far away,once a month,and have arranged to go with my dream analysis friend,so will get some info for you then if i dont see him before.meanwhile i have looked in a book :study: and can give you some rough meanings to some of the things mentioned in your dreams and maybe you can piece it together and relate to it.here goes;
STAIRS..to go upstairs promotes a willingness to confront problematic situations;going down stairs highlights deeprooted emotional insecurities that need time and patience to overcome.
ATTIC..the focus is on the importance of recreational activities
HEAD;dreams relating to the head focus on career matters and quite often predict change
MONK;a need for self-analysis and contenplation
CHILD;represents thoughts and ideas that need nurturing
OLD{gentleman}to be aware of something looking old the emphasis remains with time and the need to reach targets within a certain period
BEDROOM;the emphasis lies on love and relationship issues
WINDOW;points to an opportunity
SHELF;to put anything on a shelf indicates a break fronm an ongoing siyuation;to notice things on a shelf denotes a period of reflection;to merely see a shelf recommends a change of tactics
CUPBOARD{nothing about drawers};order and organisation can help eliminate current difficulties.
hope some of that makes sense was all i could get from this book :study:
thats great being given your spirit guides names and at least you know they are there,plus you have your stones,not sure if you are a pagan/wiccan if so do u do any protection spells?
well heres a big hug to get you through this evening :huga: speak soon,take care,fluffy xx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:50 pm

love the little piglets by the way lol sunny
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:11 am

Thanks for the dream info Fluffyangel.

I start my new job tomorrow so can relate to a lot of those meanings. Had a big tidy up in the spare bedroom as it was getting cluttered to say the least before reading this so can relate to that too as well as having to clear my desk in the office. The job move is because we have migrated to another company as we were taken over in September last year. Sad but might just be what was needed for me personally.

I don't do Protection spells but am really open to the Pagan/Wiccan way so will have a look in all my Spirit & Destiny mags. I am kind looking for the niche as to where I fit in Spiritually. I love all things like herbalism (yet to try it), healing (I passed my level 2 Reiki, about to learn Seichem level I & II and magnified healing), adore crystals (my house is full of them), Flower essences and the list goes on.
I think that the next thing for me is to find a psychic awareness class like yourself.

Thanks for all the friendly advice :tyou:
Glad you loved the piglets Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Thumbnail
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:10 am

im glad some of it made sense ,i must admit i was finding it interesting looking through the dream book.i dream loads every night,some i remember straight away others drift back to me.i must must must start a dream diary !
good luck with the new job tomorrow hope it goes well for you Very Happy ,and if you need any protection spells i have some in my 'many'lol :study: books,i love reading have books everywhere lol.im trying to pluck up the courage to go to a group which meets regularly called the derbyshire pagans to hopefully learn more and chat,but im looking forward to the spiritual awareness class,and thatmight lead to other classes etc.
bye for now and again 'good luck 'tomorrow ,fluffy xx
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Someone on another forum mentioned that I might be going through the Dark Night of the Soul. I have heard of this before and am totally clueless. Probably being a bit over worried too Rolling Eyes

I think that I will see if there are any protection spells out there though I am wondering whether the spirits are finding loopholes in my request to Archangel Michael for protection during the hours of darkness. Slept with the light on last night Crying or Very sad

My 1st day went well thanks for asking. Lovely female boss and getting on well with the rest of the team :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:29 pm

glad you had a good :asmile: day,and it always helps to work with people you get along with.i have to say i have never heard of 'Dark night of the soul' before,but if you cant find any protection spells i can help you with those.its understandable that you are worried,but maybe you are worrying a little too much as your spirit friend seems to keep a distance.but easy for me to say lol Embarassed i hope tomorrow goes as good as today for you ,its been my day off today so had quite lazy day,but back to work tomorrow.fluffy xx
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:31 am

I just love lazy days so hope you enjoyed it too Fluffyangel.

Would love a protection spell if you don't mind please. :friends:

Fingers crossed I get a good nights sleep :bedtime:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:37 am

ill hunt one/couple out for you tonight and put them for you tomorrow xx
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Ooh brill - thank you so much :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:08 am

:asmile: sorry not got round to it yet had mad bad couple days,but promise ill do it tonight xx
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:45 am

Awww thanks honey - it will be worth the wait sunny
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:48 pm

i havent looked through all my books yet,im trying to find you a simplish one so will keep looking and send you a couple more.sometimes the 'ingredients' needed are hard to get hold of,i dont know if you have a shop near you that sells oils etc?sometimes if i cant get hold of something i substitute it for something else.well here goes lol;
you will need;
12 tea-lights
indigo blue candle
myrrh incense
carnelian stone
vervain bach flower essence
6 inch square of indigo cloth
red thread
1}arrange the tea-lights in a circle,then open the circle deosil[clockwise] lighting the first candle in the east.sit in the centre of the circle facing west,and light the indigo candle and incense.
2}close your eyes and visualise yourself in a golden globe of pale blue light with orange flames around the surface.
3}take the carnelian stone and bring it to rest on the hara the bodies life energy centre about 2 inch below the naval.hold the stone here and repeat this invocation 3 times;bright angels of the astral plane,please come and bless this stone and fill it with your power,love and protection.
after the third repetition say ;thankyou{to the angels}.And so mote it be!
4}add 2 drops of vervain essence to the stone and wrap it up in the cloth.tie the parcel with the thread.extinguish the candles and incense{but dont blow the candles out,this blows away the magic]instead pinch them out,closing the circle in an anti-clockwise {widdershins} direction,starting in the east.dispose of the candles and do not re-use.
carry this spell with you for the next few days.
hope all that made sense lol,as i said i shall look :study: for more tomorrow for you,if you cant get hold of some things needed for this one,i can look up what you can substitute them with.bye for now ,fluffy :angel: xx
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:52 am

These are items that I am sure I can buy soon (myrrh, vervain, indigo cloth).

Do you light all the tealights?

Look forward to being able to use theis Protection spell.

Thank you so much for this info , it means a lot to me :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:16 am

yep light them all starting with the east,and work in a clockwise direction,and when you have finished put them out in anti-clockwise direction x have fun,hope you can get hold of the things needed and i shall find you some more xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of Spirits - next step?   Dreaming of Spirits - next step? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming of Spirits - next step?
Page 1 of 1