Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

feng shui

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rolo56

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-12

feng shui Empty
PostSubject: feng shui   feng shui Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:58 am

hi my passion for feng shui has taken me many years to understand i like most people thought it was moving furniture and having strange items placed around the home like three legged frogs coins with holes in tied up with red ribbon vary little did i know its a great science to learn but now when i visit friends/families houses i can sense and often feel if the home is happy most of the people that know me often phone to ask what or where should they put an item my latest find was a buddha for my garden as money is vary tight i was so pleased that the Angels gave me the idea to buy a buddha in the pound shop i was looking around it was a gray cast one but my gold pot of craft paint popped to mind so four coats of paint later my buddha is ready to join my fairies/angel rockery well by for now any feng shui tips needed please feel free to post love and light to all
Back to top Go down
Maitch
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maitch

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-07-08

feng shui Empty
PostSubject: Re: feng shui   feng shui Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 pm

I bet your buddah looks really good too! I used to live in Hong Kong (in my youth!) and most of the buildings are built on the principle of feng shui. The Bank of China built their new building to look like a spear, with sharp edges, so others around it had to take 'evasive action' to prevent the bad energy affecting them!
Back to top Go down

feng shui
Page 1 of 1