Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Well thats just not right!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member
lili123

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Well thats just not right!!! Empty
PostSubject: Well thats just not right!!!   Well thats just not right!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:57 am

:unsure: Whilst enjoying the sunshine yesterday in the garden i sent out a light hearted prayer to the angels just wishing that the day remained as joyful and happy as it was. I didnt request anything, just that the good mood remained. I had no unreleased stress, blocks (i was in a really good place at that moment) and i sent it out with love.

However directly after i sent the prayer out the day got slowly worse and worse finishing with a domestic with hubby and a disturbed nights sleep as our property got attacked by foxes in the middle of the night. And now the weather is rubbish. :hissy:

Has anyone experienced reversed manifestation and what purpose does it serve? I feel a bit....... upset.... actually.... all i asked for was a nice day and i well and truely got the opposite. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well thats just not right!!!   Well thats just not right!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:22 am

"there are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness."

"gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more."

your story reminds me of these quotes.

if the day had continued as you would have liked would you have appreciated it as much? perhaps not. it's how we all work & it would have been a natural thing to have done.

maybe it was a lesson in learning to be grateful for what you do have.

you mentioned you had a domestic with your husband - be grateful you have a husband who no doubt still loves you very much even during a domestic.

you mentioned your property was attacked by foxes - be grateful you have a property which no doubt is a beautiful home for you & your family.

maybe the angels didn't mean to make you feel upset ... they just wanted to let you know that if we didn't experience moments of sadness, anger or disruption - we wouldn't appreciate it as much when we could experience moments of pure bliss & happiness as you did earlier on in the day.

perhaps the world works on the basis of karma. this is how i would interpret it anyway.
Back to top Go down
HiArt

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Well thats just not right!!!   Well thats just not right!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:31 pm

I suppose sometimes we have to remember that the answer to our prayers is "No".

We are not privvy as to why things happen, we just have to believe that there is a reason, somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well thats just not right!!!   Well thats just not right!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well thats just not right!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Spirituality :: Angels & The Angelic Realms-
Jump to: