Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Hi Everybody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Treehugga
Treehugga

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Hi Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everybody   Hi Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:05 am

Hi Everyone,

My names Dallas, i'm 31 and hoping to meet new people and further my knowledge in all area's spiritual.
( lol just read that out loud to myself, sounds like a dating website advert hehe )

This is my first time ever posting on any kind of spiritualism related website, recently i had my cards done by a good friend and medium and towards the end, she described someone coming thru from spirit basically telling me that its about time i decided which spiritual path i wish to follow.

The only assumption i can personally take at the moment is that this was possibly my spirit guide, unfortunatly, i'm a very indecisive libra, and i'm hoping to be able to pick peoples brains on the forums and hopefully open myself up further to spirit to assertain the path they would wish me to follow.

Hoping to talk with more of you on the forums in the foreseable future.

Love and Blessing to all... x
Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody   Hi Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:11 am

welcome to the forum.

i'm peyton & i'm 22 years old.

i'm pretty much in a similar position. i'm just exploring everything i can at the moment.
there's lots of information on this forum about all aspects of spirituality, not just one viewpoint, which is great to see.

i'm sure you'll find it useful over here & will be able to meet lots of like-minded people.

have fun.

peyton x
Back to top Go down
Treehugga
Treehugga

Male

Hi Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody   Hi Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:25 am

Tyvm Peyton, i'm hoping so, though the like minded people bit, may scare my wife, seen as she keeps telling me i'm worse than the kids lol.

But yeah, i'm a firm believer in we're meant to be were we are no matter what we may be experiencing in life, so fingers crossed thats why i've been led to this forum, hopefully spirit feels there's something for me to learn here.

I have to admit, of all the forums i've ever been on, spiritual forums just seem to have a gentle homeliness feeling to them, its nice being able to meet so many like minded people, who's only intention is to help each other grow and to achieve their full potential.

Dallas x
Back to top Go down
Maitch
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maitch

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Hi Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody   Hi Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 am

:welcome: Dallas. This is such a great forum, with lots of threads to read! So much information! I look forward to chatting to you here.

Sandra x
Back to top Go down
KirstyM
Reg Member
Reg Member
KirstyM

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Hi Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody   Hi Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Welcome aboard Dallas - hope between us we can give you a little help on your spiritual journey!

Love Kirsty xx
Back to top Go down
Treehugga
Treehugga

Male

Hi Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody   Hi Everybody Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Thankyou peeps, nice to be made so welcome, just need to cram in some time on the forums once i'm not so distracted lol
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Hi Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody   Hi Everybody Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:32 pm

welcome treehugga,your profile name made me smile cos whenever i talk to my sis on the phone and tell her what ive been up to she says....oh no youve turned into even MORE of a treehugger than before lol,which is probably true,but its great .......
hope you enjoy your time on here ,fluffyangel xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Sponsored content

Hi Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody   Hi Everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Welcome... :: Introductions-
Jump to: