Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

What do you think?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Today I found my old meditation diary and in it was the below entry:

Went to island with the help of Quining (dolphin), I sat on his back. The sand was golden with lots of trees and a wood. I walked through the wood wth the help of a wolf and came to a fire with people sitting around it. I sat down and a man came and saw me. He told me his name and the name of his wife. They married Sept 19 1935 and they had a son. He was in the army and knew my Grandad. Possibky from Amblecote/Dudley. Red and ble top and jeans Brown hair/side parting. Died 20 years ago today 20 August. Wants wife to know he is okay. There was a builing that was all glass at the front and then bricks on the side. She was 19 and he was 21 when they married.When I left I met the wolf again and I felt all emotional and started to cry ( Embarassed ). I felt someone take a hold of my hand, taing me back and I felt a loving touch on my face.

Now I have the names of the people and I did try and find out more info.. My Grandad didn't know anyone by the name of the son and I couldn't find his wife.

What do you think of this? Was I being passed information?
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:07 am

Hi Gemma :rose:

Your meditation sounds very interesting. I believe the wolf definitely represents your spirit guide and it's very good that you were led into the scene and met when you returned.

It's always worth double-checking any info you get. Remember we all meet many, many people throughout our lives, but we don't know them all really well. Many times we may only know people by sight and never know their names. If your grandad was in the army I bet he'll have met dozens of soldiers in his time, but I doubt he'll remember all their names or those of their wives and family. I've met hundreds of people within spiritualist churches during last 30 years, mainly because mom and I used to take platform services all over Yorkshire. I met an elderly lady a couple of months back at Wakefield church (I hadn't been to church for years). This lady said she knew my face and I definitely knew hers, but I couldn't remember where we'd met. It turned out mom had given this lady a reading at my house 25 years ago. I rarely forget faces, but I'm not too good at remembering names (your grandad might be the same?) Always keep records of any contacts you get like this.
Remember, there's no time in Spirit so sometimes it may takes weeks, months (or even years) to track down and verify info about spirit. Some of the things I was given, took nearly 20 years to come to pass, but they did happen exactly as predicted (without any earthly intervention to help them come about).
Hope this helps. Thanks for sharing. :huga:
:happy1:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 am

Thank you Pat. I will definitely keep this entry, as it is the most information I have ever got from a meditation and I was really taken aback tbh.

I hope that something does happen with it, as I would love to be able to help someone Smile
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:05 am

I'm sure things will keep coming through stronger and stronger, the more you meditate. It's wonderful that you really want to help others, as that's really all you need - the intent to do good and help those in need. Spirit will guide you and show you ways in which you can do that, believe me. Never give up searching for truth and proof Gemma, no matter what. I've always drawn great strength from my spiritual work and met many wonderful people through using my abilities, including some of my closest friends that I've known for over 25 years (as well as those I've met through S & D and this forum). I'll be 60 next year and working with spirit's been a huge part of my life for over half that time. I've had some truly amazing spiritual experiences, things I never dreamed possible happened (like becoming an Adult Ed IT teacher at 40). Teaching brought great joy into my life and enabled me to help others rebuild better lives for themselves. My teaching skills also enabled me to teach psychic awareness to share what I've learned with others and (hopefully) help them experience too the joy of spirit communion. I hope SQ will help and inspire you and many others. :hug01:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Psychic Awareness :: Meditation Discussions-
Jump to: