Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

weird thing that happened

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayleigh19
Kayleigh19

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-28

weird thing that happened Empty
PostSubject: weird thing that happened   weird thing that happened Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 am

Right people, last night when I was meditating at the end of this yoga class I attended , a strange thing happened. We were lying on the floor in the dark and the teacher was guiding us through the meditation, and I thought I'd ask my angel to give me a sign (not thinking it'd happen cause it usually doesn't). But a fem minutes after asking this, I felt a cool breeze go past my toes and feet, and couldn't think of where it could've came from cause no-one was moving about, and out the corner of my eye I saw a silvery white dot shaped thing. Really freaked me out and felt shaken till I got home lol. Do you think this could've been an angel, or am I just losing it

love K x
Back to top Go down
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: weird thing that happened   weird thing that happened Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 am

How exciting!!!

It could very well be your angel! I would have been freaked out too. But you did ask for a sign lol

Gem

xx
Back to top Go down
Fiery Faery
Fiery Faery

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: weird thing that happened   weird thing that happened Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:49 am

Definitely a sign! I used to get freaked out by these sorts of things at first but you get used to it! It's brilliant that you did get some confirmation! I asked for a sign once and said 'look you are going to have to make it obvious for me as I don't do subtle' so they flicked off and on my bedside lamp! LOL it was crazy but effective! Watch out for flashes of white light and also coloured lights. These can all be signs of either angels, guides or perhaps family in spirit if you have any dropping in to say hello. I also get what people call 'cobweb's tickling you. I call them wiggles as that's what it feels like to me Very Happy Also you might feel light touches on your shoulder or head. Ask for more confirmation and you should get it!

Have fun connecting!

Love Nessa x x x
Back to top Go down
Brigantia
Reg Member
Reg Member
Brigantia

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: weird thing that happened   weird thing that happened Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:17 am

I get the 'cobwebs in my hair' feeling quite often. In fact, I feel quite miffed if I don't get it on a regular basis!

Carole xx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: what could this be please ???   weird thing that happened Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 pm

i too get the cobweb/spidery feeling in my hair every so often,i always used to wonder what it was but now i find it comforting.I dont know if anyone has the answer to this...but my 10yr old son often 'senses' things and has feelings he says'he feels something bad is happening somewhere' or 'something/someone is near him'.But the other night whilst at his dads he had a strong sense of something he said he looked up to the sky and from no-where a bright blue light appeared in the sky,moved around for a few seconds and was gone,he says the sky was clear no clouds,what do you think this could be/mean??? was it a spirit leaving earth,an angel or......??????????
love fluffy xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weird thing that happened   weird thing that happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weird thing that happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Spirituality :: Angels & The Angelic Realms-
Jump to: