Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Runa
Reg Member
Reg Member
Runa

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-13

CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Empty
PostSubject: CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS   CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Hello friends.... CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS 449611

This morning I woke up just gone 6am and had a most bizarre start to my day (pleasantly so).... a bit of background info first: my husband has a collection of chill out/reiki music he's uploaded on to his MP3 (the whole thing is FULL of relaxation music, reiki chants, guided meditations!).... and if he can't sleep, no matter what time of night/early hours, he'll put his MP3 on and drift off to something....

Well, around 4am I heard distant strains of the most relaxing music (you know when you hear someone's music when they've got headphones on but you can't quite make it out? Well, it was like that!)... and I listened and looked over at Chris, who was sleeping on his side with his back to me - I thought nothing of it but listened a bit more and thought to myself, "gosh, that's a lovely track I must ask Chris what he was listening to, I've never heard that before"....

And Lo! 6am arrives (alarm is set for 7am for Chris to get up for work, but we always seem to beat the clock and get up before it goes off!); I turn to see Chris is waking up too (synchronicity!) - so I look at his ears and notice he's not wearing his in-ear headphones - so I said, "what did you listen to on your MP3 during the early hours?" and he looked blankly at me and said "I didn't put any music on last night!" - I was a bit taken aback and I told him about the music and everything... he said "well, my MP3's over there", pointing to the chest of drawers against the wall away from our bed.... CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Icon_eek

So - it seems I had heard some sort of celestial tune, the likes of which I'd never heard before here on Earth.... and it was so relaxing that from 4am to 6am I had such a deep sleep!! CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Sleep

Interested in your thoughts...? CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Icon_scratch

With Love & Light
Runa xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.angeltarotblessings.co.uk
Fiery Faery
Fiery Faery

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS   CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Hey Runa!

Loved your post - you lucky thing! It sounds like you heard an angel choir! You're obviously very clairaudient and it must have been a truly beautiful experience, perhaps you'll hear them again even? I've asked them to sing to me but sadly I haven't heard them yet so i'm obviously not tuned in to Angel FM CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Lol

Do let us know if you get another celestial serenade! CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS 914500

Love Nessa x x x
Back to top Go down
Brigantia
Reg Member
Reg Member
Brigantia

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS   CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Oh Runa, you lucky thing! Hope it happens again for you, it sounds like it was a lovely experience!

Carole xx
Back to top Go down
Runa
Reg Member
Reg Member
Runa

Female

PostSubject: Staying Tuned!   CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 am

Thank you Nessa & Carole CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS 449611 Will definitely keep you posted if I'm blessed with it again.... CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Icon_biggrin

Wishing you both an enchanting day... CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS 461229

With Love & Light
Runa xxx
Back to top Go down
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS   CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:23 am

Sounds like you had an amazing experience. I hope it happens again for you.

Gem

xx
Back to top Go down
Runa
Reg Member
Reg Member
Runa

Female

PostSubject: :)   CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 am

Hi Gem CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS 461229 ... yes, I certainly hope it does too.... CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS 793301

Wishing you a beautiful day...

With Love & Light
Runa xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS   CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CELESTIAL MELODY MAKERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Spirituality :: Angels & The Angelic Realms-
Jump to: