Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Angel on the train x

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zo1*
zo1*

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Angel on the train x Empty
PostSubject: Angel on the train x   Angel on the train x Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:58 am

In september i was due to go away to cornwall.It meant so much to me as i love it there but not been for years and id saved hard to be able to take the kids.My boyfriend and i however broke up in August.I dont like trains and have never had to travel on my own before,but tickets and accomodation was paid for.My family wernt happy for me and my 3children to go alone on a 7 hour trip,especialy as im not used to stations etc.I however just didnt want to let the kids down and thought we could all do with the break.The morning of the holiday i was up at 5 everything was packed checkd and double checked!My nerves were awful and i was full of fear about the journey,a major factor for me was safety as we would be alone.I sat in the conservatory where i read my cards,meditate etc..And burnt some patchouli oil for strength and i then relaxed into meditation.I asked my guides and angels to come close and in particular,AAMichael i told them how i felt,how much it meant to me to be able to give my children a nice holiday ven though i was a single mum and asked for protection and guidence.I wrote a list of the factors that made me nervous,prayed alot and then burnt the paper and scattered the ashes in the garden with Angel on the train x 793301 .When we set off i felt so at ease The kids behaved! the staff for the trains were great and when boarding the final train there were no seats!..I ALMOST HIT A GLITCH. with a 3yr old a baby and my 11year old,i wondered how we,d be ok for 4hrs .iPRAYED,Come on Angels give me a sign please.Then a woman with an Angel tattoo on her arm took us to her table,she had a young son with her and she sat my boys down with them,and i got the last seat behind and held my daughter.Turns out her name is ANGEL and is a spiritualist like me! the journey was lovely and we,re now friends.I am so gratefull to my spirit friends and angels for looking after us so lovingly x Angel on the train x 914500 Angel on the train x 702587
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Angel on the train x   Angel on the train x Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:44 pm

wow wot an amazing experience and finding a new friend too Angel on the train x 914500 xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
KirstyM
Reg Member
Reg Member
KirstyM

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Angel on the train x   Angel on the train x Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:45 pm

What a great story Zo and I'm so glad you made it down to Cornwall. It's one of my favourite places, and I hope you and the kids loved it!

Love Kirsty xx
Back to top Go down
zo1*
zo1*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel on the train x   Angel on the train x Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Angel on the train x 7331 thankyou kirsty Angel on the train x 897100 we had an amazing time,and it really empowered me as a person and a mum,I thank my angels and the universe so much for that holiday Angel on the train x 702587 Thankyou for reading my story xx
Back to top Go down
Brigantia
Reg Member
Reg Member
Brigantia

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Angel on the train x   Angel on the train x Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:08 am

What a lovely story, Zoe, it gave me a lovely warm glow reading it! Angel on the train x Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
zo1*
zo1*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angel on the train x   Angel on the train x Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:14 am

Im very glad my friend Angel on the train x 461229 xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel on the train x   Angel on the train x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel on the train x
Page 1 of 1