Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Crystal ball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Crystal ball Empty
PostSubject: Crystal ball   Crystal ball Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Just wondered if anyone on here has used or uses a crystal ball? and have you had good results from using it?, also does a prayer need to be said before using it like when using a pendulum?, look forward to your reply's. Thanks Love GA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Crystal ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using a crystal ball   Crystal ball Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi Golden Angel,

Sorry for delay in replying to your post, but now finally got time to pick up where I left off before life got in the way 9 months ago.

Yes, I've used a crystal ball and also include crystal ball divination in my psychic awareness classes. I would definitely advise anyone who uses any psychic tools (whether they use oracle cards or tarot, dowsing crystals, ribbons, tea-leaves or any other form), that they should always ask for protection and ask that what they give be for the higher good of either those they are reading for, or for themselves if they're doing themselves a reading.

Although I would never use a crystal ball to do a reading for a client myself, I do believe you can get some very good results from using a crystal ball, but it can take time and patience. My first crystal ball was bought for me by my mother, when I first started teaching psychic awareness classes. I had never used one before, but wanted to add one to my psychic awareness resources. When I first took it out of it's box, I didn't plan to use it, but my now ex-husband suggested I try using it. I wasn't sure what to expect, or even if I would get anything, but I was amazed at what I did see. I saw a scene in the crystal ball, in it I felt I was sitting in a small boat which was on a canal or small river. In front of me I could see a small stone bridge (what I call a donkey cart bridge), beyond that I could see another bridge a little further down the river. I hadn't got a clue where these bridges were or if it was simply my imagination, but I felt it might be Bruges or Venice. At that time, I had never been abroad so didn't know what these places looked like. I have long kept diaries and have recorded many spiritual experiences in these, so I wrote down what I'd seen and put it to the back of my mind.

Ten years ago, I met my partner and travelling companion Frank. He has travelled extensively in his life and has visited many places, but particularly loves France. When we met he introduced me to the joy of travelling and together we have visited many places in France and elsewhere. Two years after we met, Frank took me to Lisieux in France to the Shrine of St Terese of the Roses (which also fulfilled a spiritual prophecy made many years before). It was one of the most wonderful, moving, spiritual experiences of my life visiting Lisieux. On the last day of that 5 day trip to France, Frank decided to go back to the ferry via Bruges. When I watched people climbing on board the canal boats and saw the low bridges over the canal, I knew this was the place I had seen in my crystal ball many years earlier. I told Frank and he told me to climb aboard and take a trip down the canal in Bruges. I asked him to join me, but he said it was my dream and he would wait for me and take photos of me on the canal boat.

Hope you'll try crystal ball scying and get good results. I hope you'll share your crystal ball and other experiences with me.

Look forward to chatting again now I'm finally back!

Love Pat xxx
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female

Crystal ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal ball   Crystal ball Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi Pat and welcome back. So good to hear about you finding your son Gary. Thank you for sharing your experience with me, there is so much i want to learn on my spiritual path, i am just awaiting my pendulum, and want to try and connect wityh my crystal ball and also try automatic handwriting, so i hope to make a start on all these thing's in the next few months. I will let you know how i get on. Thank you again Pat. :tyou:
Love Golden Angel. xxx :asmile:
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Crystal ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal ball   Crystal ball Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi Golden Angel,

So pleased you got my crystal ball post. Don't know if you've read these already, but I've posted some dowsing information including exercises on SQ, which you may find useful. Pendulum dowsing's interesting and very enjoyable and I've got some lovely crystal and gemstone pendulums among my collection of psychic tools, but as you'll read in my Dowsing section you can also use a needle or even a key to dowse with too. Crystals and gemstones are so beautiful, so it's just so lovely to be able to use those for dowsing.

If you're planning to attempt automatic writing, please ensure you do protect yourself. Never attempt automatic writing without protecting yourself everytime, as it can be very unnerving if you're unfortunate enough to pick up a spirit who is not of the Light. When you do automatic writing you allow a spirit entity to enter your body in order to be able to use your hand and thereby communicate through pen and paper. Automatic writing isn't like inspirational writing. The words are usually written faster on paper than you can think them. That's because you're not in control, the spirit who is communicating is, the words are not yours but theirs. Inspirational writing (which often includes beautiful poetry) is inspired by Spirit. Thoughts and words enter your mind (just as your own thoughts do), this means you have time to analyse what you're picking up before you write them down. Analysing what you get first, also helps you to be able to sense whether what you've been given feels right or not. Automatic writing happens quickly, the pen often doesn't leave the paper long enough to leave gaps between the words and you probably won't even realise what's been written until after it's completed. If the spirit control is of the Light then you'll get good, accurate information and be left feeling calm and peaceful. However, if you're unlucky enough to pick up a control which is 'not of the Light', then you may receive information which leaves you feeling unsettled after reading it. If you write a letter. or write in a diary, you will usually start off knowing what you're going to put in your letter (even if you're not exactly sure how to word the letter), or you'll know what you're going to write about in your diary, this isn't the case with Automatic Writing. I don't say these things lightly, Golden Angel I do speak from experience.

PLEASE REMEMBER: When you work psychically or spiritually, always trust your feelings. If something feels wrong (even if you've protected yourself) then stop doing it immediately. That way you'll ensure you always remain safe at all times. I want you and all my SQ members to enjoy and get the very best from your abilities.

Love Pat xxx

Back to top Go down
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female

Crystal ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal ball   Crystal ball Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:49 am

Hi Pat, yes thank you i had a read on your post re- pendulums. my hubby has bought me a lovely pendulum, it is a chackra bracelet come pendulum, so i can't wait to use it when it arrives. Yes i too agree about automatic handwriting not to be taken lightly, at first when i read about it i was really unsure, but i have read about it in several books now, and would like to try and connect with my angels, and spirit guides. I too read your post about it so thank you for taking the time to put all this useful information on here. I will let you know how it goes when i try it.
Love Golden Angel xx :asmile:
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Crystal ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Ball   Crystal ball Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 am

Hi Golden Angel,

Thanks for your message, the pendulum/bracelet you plan to use sounds lovely. I'm glad you found my pendulum exercises and look forward to hearing whether your results are successful (if you don't mind sharing with us) for both pendulum and automatic writing. My psychic awareness group met today and we experimented with cartomancy (playing cards) exercises, which was interesting.

I intend to spend time shortly studying crystal divination, I've been meaning to do this for the last 12 months as I've got everything I need, but just didn't have time last year.

Looking forward to sharing some crystal divination info with everyone.

Hope you're having a really enjoyable weekend.

Love Pat xxx
Back to top Go down
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female

Crystal ball Empty
PostSubject: Crystals    Crystal ball Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi pat, thank you for the relevant information on this section as well as covering everything, Yes of course i am happy to share my experiences with you all, i believe that is how we learn and achieve things and gain in confidence in our spiritual path. Please do share your experiences with cartomancy, this sounds very interesting.
You too have a lovely weekend my dear, and i look forward to chatting with you.
Love GA :asmile: :friends: xxxx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Crystal ball Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for your message   Crystal ball Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:46 am

Hi GA,

Thanks for your message. I've had a lovely weekend with my friends. I'll definitely be posting more info onto SQ very shortly, particularly regarding my recent visit to the Seekers Trust in Addingham Kent. My spirit guide Frances Banks was once President of the Seekers Trust when she was alive, so I've long wanted to visit this place (which is a Centre for Prayer and Spiritual Healing). It was a wonderful experience which fulfilled a spiritual prophecy made to me in 1980, so hopefully I feel SQ members will find this interesting.

It may take me a few weeks to do this as there's a lot going on at the moment. My son, who was missing for 20 years has just been found safe and well (about 11 days ago) through a FB group I set up which had 1500 members (which included many friends from S & D forum). The chances of finding him were literally millions to one against as he changed his name shortly after he first went missing and I never knew what name he used. I really feel God's answered my prayers (and the prayers of many, many well-wishers and I've received a miracle. I posted a message on S & D the other night letting members know my son's been found and I got some lovely replies back from members I haven't had an opportunity to speak too for several months. Unfortunately, the next morning my post had disappeared off the forum, so I'll post something on here instead shortly.

Thank you for your support, as I've not been able to spend much time on SQ for a while, things have become a bit quiet on here, so I need to let everyone know I'm back.

Look forward to speaking to you again very soon.
Love Pat xxx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal ball   Crystal ball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal ball
Page 1 of 1