Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Possible Angelic Encounters?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Possible Angelic Encounters? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Angelic Encounters?   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 am

Angels can appear in many forms, shapes or sizes. Some people have reported seeing Angels that are 7 or 8 feet tall, others have seen bright white lights that are angelic in shape, while others have seen orbs. In times of great need, or when danger threatens, many people have encountered angels in human form. These angels have appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, to offer comfort and assistance to their charges until other help came, or until danger passed. Once they were sure their charges were safe, these angels then disappeared as quickly as they appeared.

Two years ago, my daughter bought me an oval plaque with an angel on it. This plaque hangs above the doorway into my front lounge and on it are these words: 'Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained Angels unaware.' As silly as this may sound to some, I believe there is some truth in that saying.

Let me try to explain what I mean by that. How many times (particularly when we're feeling really down and low in spirit) do we find ourselves chatting to someone we've never met before? This could be someone we end up sharing our table with at a cafe, or even someone who's stood at the same bus stop? 'Chance' brings us together, or so we think, often just for a few minutes. Yet how many times do we find we've felt so much better after spending those few minutes chatting to that stranger? In that short time, might we have been in the company of an angel?

If we doubt our Angels are there because we can't see them in their angelic form, then who's to say they don't appear to us in other ways? Angels often pass messages on through bringing people together. For instance: How often do we worry ourselves sick when we can't find an answer to a particular problem, only to find (just as we've given up hope of ever finding the answer) an unexpected visitor drops by, or we get a phone call from a friend and, during conversation, they give us the answer we need? That's certainly happened to me numerous times, both when I've needed help, and when I've been the 'messenger' the angels have sent to give someone else the answer they needed. I'm sure this must have happened to you too?

No matter how Angels appear, they always bring a deep sense of peace to those they come close too. When they're around, you could feel the gentle caress of an angelic hand upon your face, or a comforting arm (or wing) wrap itself around your shoulders when you're really unhappy. You might hear a gentle fluttering of angelic wings, or feel a gentle breeze stirred by the movement of wings. Angels often leave signs to let us know they are around. Many times when angels are around, they leave white feathers in unexpected places, either around the home, or outdoors.
A month ago, I was feeling particularly stressed out. Not only was I about to be made redundant, but my car kept developing one problem after another. This meant my car was forcing me to spend money I could ill afford. One night, I went outside to my car to drive a friend home. We found an old Christmas tree angel had been carefully pinned to my windscreen. One week later, I found a garage that was willing to take my old car in part-exchange, so I now have a Ford Fiesta. So far my new car's proved economical and reliable, so it's taken a huge amount of worry from off my shoulders. I truly believe the angel pinned to my windscreen was an Angelic sign, placed there to let me know my car problems would soon be sorted out for me.
Have you had any possible angelic encounters, like the ones I've mentioned in this piece? Have your angels sent you feathers, or other signs?
Please share your angelic experiences with us.
Blessings - Pat R
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible Angelic Encounters?   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:32 am

this is not an angelic encounter as such,but would just like to tell you about it if thats ok because it made me smile Wink
about a month ago,a friend lost his wedding ring as you can imagine he was upset about this,so was his wife.anyway he searched everywhere for it for days to no avail.i asked him had he found it yet but said he had given up,so i asked him if it would be ok for me to do a spell for him to find lost items.well he looked at me as though i was crazy,and said yes ok.well i looked for a spell that i thought would fit and couldnt find anything,so i thought i would do a little meditation,light a candle etc and ask my angel to help my friend.
i saw him couple days later and asked if it had worked,and he said no nothing.i was really dissapointed and thought oh well at least at tried.
well the next day i went into work and he shouted straight over to me 'i dont believe it look what i found'lol.turns out he dropped his fork ,bent to pick it up and saw his ring under the kitchen cupboard !i was well chuffed lol
on my walk home from work i thanked my angel ,walked a few more steps and found a white feather !x
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Thanks for sharing your experience Fluffyangel   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks for sharing your angelic story with us Fluffy. I think it's wonderful your angels helped your friend find his missing wedding ring. It's really comforting knowing we're never alone, isn't it? Hope you're enjoying my Spiritual Quest forum, and do keep sharing your experiences with us, I find these fascinating. :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Chrissie

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Possible Angelic Encounters?   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:05 am

:flower: Hi Pat I enjoyed reading about your angel encounters. It is true what you said about having a bad day and finding comfort in a stranger. I have found this works both ways and strangers have often confided in me in some random places. Even a friendly smile from a passer by in the street can lift you when you're down. My favourite archangel is Michael who I call upon every night to protect my family and me. I also ask for a safe journey when driving and I never feel alone. I suffered with chronic back pain due to my job and earlier this year I asked Raphael to help heal my pain and after a few weeks it began to ease up and is now much better. I have become so much calmer, more contented and feel less alone since inviting angels into my life. The forum is great by the way, bye for now love chrissie xxxx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible Angelic Encounters?   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:40 pm

thanks pat i will keep sharing and i am enjoying the site,its great,ive come across lots of info that i will gradually work my way through lol,i found the piece about cleansing auras today but havent got around to reading it yet,but is a must.i have been practising looking at peoples auras {my partners and childrens}strangers may think im wierd if start staring at them lol.i can quite easily see a white glow around them and myself looking in mirror,which is prob about an inch wide,and i did see a colour around one side of myself once.i can also see this bright white glow around some objects aswell ,is this auras i am seeing around people and objects do you think?i have always been able to see it around objects as long as i can remember ,before i new about auras and just assumed it was light reflection or something.and if it is auras will i with practice be able eventually to see all the colour also?x
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: Seeing auras   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi Fluffyangel, :friends:

Yes, what you are seeing is the etheric layer. It can be seen around living things as well as inaminate objects, because everything carries an energy. As you progress, you'll see more and more. You've already proved this as you've seen colour to your side. Keep going on as you are, like anything else practice does make perfect. One of the subjects I teach is how to draw auragrams, will be looking more into these in the future. :asmile:
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: Possible Angelic Encounters?   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi Chrissie,

Thanks for your posting about the archangels. Raphael is my favourite archangel and I'll be posting a piece called Signs or Synchronicity regarding Raphael shortly. Also love Archangel Michael too particularly for protection, you can't get any better.
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible Angelic Encounters?   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:14 am

i shall keep practising then, thanks and will look out for the next piece on auras you put on.a customer of ours bought in a photo today of her aura that she had done at the weekend it was impressive !x
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: Possible Angelic Encounters?   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:22 am

Hi Fluffyangel,

Keep us updated regarding your progress at seeing auras. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Angelic Encounters?   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:02 am

your angel encounters are both fascinating & comforting to read.

i'd like to share mine with you.

when i was 9 years old my little sister sadly died. she had only just been born & she was very poorly. it would have taken a great lot of hospital machinery to keep her alive & it was decided that we were going to let her live her life naturally & to let her go when she was ready.

as hard as this was, & even though i was really young, i understood, & it felt like the right thing to do.

we still take her flowers reguarly, but soon after she died i took her a smal blue teddy bear which had the words 'i love you' written on its chest.

i don't remember exactly how long after this was, but i had a dream - although it was extremely vivid & i'm still unsure whether i actually woke up & saw this or saw this within a dream.

i was in my bed & at the bottom of my bed floating slightly above it there was a white angel with wings who was looking straight at me. i could see it so clearly & its eyes were so bright. in its hand it held the exact same bear i had taken for my little sister.

i'm not sure whether this angel was my sister or whether it was another angel just letting me know that my sister was at peace & that she was alright. but it was definitely comforting.

often just as i go to switch off my lamp before going to sleep i see small white feathers floating just above me. i've searched for a rational explanation for these, but there is nothing that could have produced them, nor do i see them at any other time of the day. i believe these to be a sign that my angels are around me.

:angel:
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: Possible Angelic Encounters?   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:40 am

[quote="nowhere_girl"]
Hi no-where girl, Smile

Thank you for sharing your spiritual experiences with us. So sorry you lost your sister while she was still so young. I feel it was your sister you saw holding the teddy bear, young children and babies are innocents so they are beautiful souls that radiate a great deal of light and love. I'm sure your little sister's watching over you and your family constantly and that she takes a great interest in all your lives. I'm sure she's very proud of her big sister and probably helped to draw you onto the forums so you can share your experiences, like these, and thereby bring comfort to others who have lost loved ones.

Finding and seeing white feathers are definitely signs that your angels are around, you couldn't have anything better than angels around you as they comfort and protect us whenever they can.

Thanks again for sharing, look forward to hearing more about of your experiences. :friends:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Angelic Encounters?   Possible Angelic Encounters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Angelic Encounters?
Page 1 of 1