Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Hello and thank-you Pat!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Hello and thank-you Pat! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and thank-you Pat!   Hello and thank-you Pat! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:47 pm

What a great forum! Thanks so much Pat! I am Cheryl (Cherrybug on S&D), I love working with the angels and passing on messages from the angels :bouquet: I have known about my angels since I was a teenager and been developing my self over the last 9 years :flower: and am ever growing more and more into me! I am 34 (will be 35 in June) and just love birthdays almost as much as I love the angels! lol! Hope to meet more of you here, and I am sooo looking forward to going through all the info here on spiritual quest - Pat hope you have a well earned rest tonight, the site is great!
Love and Light
C xxx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Hi Cherry and welcome   Hello and thank-you Pat! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:39 pm

:welcome: Cherry, so pleased you managed to get onto the forum OK. Glad you like what you see, Butterfly did a fantastic job designing the layout for me. Looking forward to chatting to you on here as well as S & D.

Off now for some well-earned Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello and thank-you Pat!   Hello and thank-you Pat! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 pm

hee hee! Hope you had a good, long sleep and feel very proud of yourself! :bouquet: Must say, I am absolutely loving the emoticoms as well, so cool!!!! :bgrin:
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Admin
Admin
Enigma

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Hello and thank-you Pat!   Hello and thank-you Pat! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:31 pm

I'll get some more smilies up at some point Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Hi Cherry   Hello and thank-you Pat! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Caught up on a little sleep last night, still got a lot more to catch up on yet (Yawn). The emoticons are really addictive aren't they? Pleased you're enjoying the forum. :huga:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
DragonAngel
Elite Member
Elite Member
DragonAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello and thank-you Pat!   Hello and thank-you Pat! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:01 am

Hi Cherrybug! DragonAngel here !! xxxxx :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female

PostSubject: Hello Dragon Angel!!!   Hello and thank-you Pat! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:54 am

So nice to see you again!!!! Loving the avatar! :bgrin:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and thank-you Pat!   Hello and thank-you Pat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and thank-you Pat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiritual Quest :: Welcome... :: Introductions-
Jump to: