Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Two New Crystals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Two New Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Two New Crystals   Two New Crystals Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:14 am

I was at a fair the other day and came across two crystals, One I had seen before the other I had not...
The fist one was smoky quarst, and the second was Botswana agate a pink and brown stone...

It is funny how you are drawn to different crystals at different times... At this moment in my life am really struggling with a work situation.. both crystals are quite powerful protection stones when I looked them up.. how is that for just being there at the right time for me., I havn't let them leave my side.. .
I love it when this happens
love Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Two New Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Crystals   Two New Crystals Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:34 pm

i love crystals and carry a few with me all the time but if i feel the need i also choose to carry one i think i need at the time in my pocket ,i also have a palm stone that i carry and rub.i know of smoky quartz but havent heard of the other one.its great when you come across new ones isnt it.i had a new labrodite the other day ,i dont no if youve seen them when you hold them up theres blue sparkles in them,gorgeous.the other thing i always carry with me is a tiny angel,which i often talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Brigantia
Reg Member
Reg Member
Brigantia

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Two New Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Crystals   Two New Crystals Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:25 am

My poor little opalite 'pocket angel' has been through the washing machine when I left it in my jeans pocket . . . :angel: :thug:
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Two New Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Crystals   Two New Crystals Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:36 am

Oh no the poor Angel :huga:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two New Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Crystals   Two New Crystals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two New Crystals
Page 1 of 1