Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

crystal suggestions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayleigh19
Kayleigh19

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-28

crystal suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: crystal suggestions?   crystal suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:41 am

Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anybody has any crystal suggestions. I've been feeling really bloated lately, and get it bad when its 'time of the month', and was wondering if there's any crystals which could help?

Thankyou,

K x
Back to top Go down
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: crystal suggestions?   crystal suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:46 am

I'm sure that there is but I'm just not sure what. Someone will definitely be able to help though Smile
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: crystal suggestions?   crystal suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:29 am

Maeshadow runs off to have a look at her books.....be right back x
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: crystal suggestions?   crystal suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Carry Ruby to balance the menstrual cycle and ease discomfort.

Wear or carry Chrysocolla or Moonstone to ease the symptoms of premenstrual tension.

From the little book of Crystal tips & cures by Philip Permutt.

http://www.moondance.org/2001/winter01/nonfiction/herbs.html found this really helpful site for working with healing herbs whilst looking for other crystals.
Moonstone calms emotions; balances over sensitivity; opens up one’s feminine side; heightens intuition and receptivity; aids awareness of subconscious feeling; assists hormonal equilibrium during menstrual cycle.
Moonstone is also a protective Travellers Stone.
Use to increase Psychic knowledge and insight and in meditation. This is definitely a Crystal for the Female population and can help with Fertility, Menopause, Menstrual cramps, Morning sickness, PMS, the Reproductive system as well as Childbirth

LABRADORITE
Labradorite calms the emotions and sharpens the mind amplifying insight and vision. It is a balancing mineral that builds self-esteem and increases intuition. Excellent for Psychic development and Dream Recall.
Labradorite is beneficial for Menopause,
PMT and menstrual problems, reducing fear, nightmares and bad dreams, instilling strength, Digestive problems, Stress, Anxiety and Brain conditions

I have mislaid my favourite book so will have a good look for it and get back to you. Wish I knew instinctively what would work for you. Hoping to do a Crystal course asap as they are a big part of my life x x

Last edited by Maeshadow on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh19
Kayleigh19

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: crystal suggestions?   crystal suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:03 am

Thankyou maeshadow, thats really helped. i've got a book on crystals and their healing properties, but it doesn't say much on the topic. But i've got moonstone so i'm going to give it a try Very Happy . A crystal course would be amazing!

thanks again!

Love K x
Back to top Go down
Maeshadow
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maeshadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: crystal suggestions?   crystal suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:24 am

Green Jasper heals and releases dis-ease and obsession. It balances out parts of your life that have become all important to the detriment of others. This stone stimulates the herat chakra. Green Jasper treats skin disorders and dispels bloating. It heals ailments of the upper torso, the digestive tract and the purifying organs. It reduces toxicity and inflammation.

Was thinking Red Jasper before this......taken from The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall (my favourite book)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crystal suggestions?   crystal suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crystal suggestions?
Page 1 of 1