Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Angelology Site - Everything you wanted to know about Angels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Angelology Site -  Everything you wanted to know about Angels Empty
PostSubject: Angelology Site - Everything you wanted to know about Angels   Angelology Site -  Everything you wanted to know about Angels Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:33 am

ANGELIC HIERARCHY INFORMATION

As with the topic sections set up for Crystals and Herbs, there are so many angels, it would be extremely difficult and time consuming for me to post pictures and information on every single angel, directly onto this forum. Therefore, I've posted the following link for anyone who'd like to find out more about Angels. There are many Angel books by authors such as Doreen Virtue and Diana Cooper that you can buy to help you too.

This beautiful Angelology link contains a comprehensive list of angels, their ranks in the Angelic Order, their names, the areas they can help with and how you can invoke their help (in fact just about everything you wanted to know about angels, you'll find in here).

http://www.steliart.com/angelology_angelic_orders.html

(Rather than simply posting lists of angel names and their purposes, I felt I'd like to use the Angels and Angelic Realms area of my forum for people to discuss the following things: Who is your favourite angel and why? Have you ever been rescued by an Angel when you've been in danger? How do your angels let you know they're around? Have you ever seen an angel, or received signs from them eg white feathers? Please share your Angelic experiences with us.

I know many members possess angel cards. You may post info about what drew you to your particular pack of angel cards on here, or you can post this under the Tarot section)
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net

Angelology Site - Everything you wanted to know about Angels
Page 1 of 1