Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Protection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Admin
Admin
Enigma

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Protection Empty
PostSubject: Protection   Protection Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Protection is extremely important in our opinion, just as there are good and bad in this life, it therefore follows that there will be good and bad in the next. Some people are fortunate enough to develop spiritually without ever experiencing any difficulties, they are the lucky ones, others may not be so lucky.

As with anything else, (you wouldn't try to construct something potentially dangerous without safeguarding yourself first,) it is common sense to put basic yet effective protection in place before you begin any kind of spiritual work.

One way to do this is to visualise a white bubble of light completely surrounding you, even if you can't visualise or see it, trust and know that it is there. When you have finished your spiritual work simply allow the bubble to disperse and visualise or send it out into the universe taking any negativity with it.

It seems very simple and will only take a few seconds but it's extremely effective and more than worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481

Protection Empty
PostSubject: Free e-book on Quick Aura Cleansing Guide with Protection Technique   Protection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:09 pm

This free e-book on Quick Aura Cleansing Guide with Protection Technique has been posted in our Auras section. You may download a free copy of this but as the file is in .pdf format you will require Acrobat Reader software to do this.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection   Protection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:32 am

Morning,
I had a conversation with Pat about this a little while a go. I must admit have never protected myself this way. But have said during my affirmation before readings...I am a child of the light and keep within that light always..and do imagine a white light surrounding me and going into the floor grounding me. Hope this would be enough. Funny though never really was told to do this, well not verbally anyway!!
Untill Pat sent me some info on it. Sometimes forget to ..close..for want of a better word. Would that leave me open to negativity??
Love Debbie xx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481

Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic (Energy) vampires   Protection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 am

Hi Debbie,

Pleased you protect yourself these days before you do any spiritual work. It's always a good idea to close your energy centres down, if you don't you can sometimes become quite tired, feel drained or depressed. This often happens if you leave yourself 'open' to people around you, because, usually without knowing it, they can draw energy from you (it's what's known as psychic vampirism - not to to confused with vampirism associated with Dracula).

Have a look at the link I've posted for you below. I know you've been having a difficult time recently work-wise, you may find your colleague's doing this to you. I've posted an Aura Cleansing Guide free e-book with Protection Technique in the Aura forum section, this should help you remain more postive and less drained.

http://www.whispy.com/psychic-vampires.htm

Let me know what you think Debbie.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection   Protection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection
Page 1 of 1