Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans Empty
PostSubject: The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans   The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:29 am

The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans Ostara-1

The link below takes you to The Celtic Connection, a site that contains information both for practicing Wiccans and Pagans, but also for anyone who may be interested in learning more about both Paganism and Wicca.

http://www.wicca.com/celtic/cc002.htm

Please let me know what you think of this site (this link was suggested by Kirsty who practices Wicca.)
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Wicca & animal guides   The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:46 am

Hello Pat, Kirsty and all!

I have had a quick glance through the site and it has loads of information and will take me ages to get through it all! I am not a Wiccan and know very little so I will find it interesting to read through! I had a quick look at the animal guide section and it had loads of animals listed and very usefully divided into various sections so it made it easier for me to find the animals I was after rather than scrolling through a 'endless' alphabetised list! Thanks Kirsty sunny C xxx
Back to top Go down
luna10

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Hello Pat and Kirsty   The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:57 am

I have had a quick glance through the link, and I must say there are a lot of interesting things there. Very Happy
lol! I will be at the link for hours. There is lots to read sooooooo interesting :happy1:

I'm not wiccan, well not yet anyway, but I love every aspect of wiccan.

Thanks
luna10 xxx sunny
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans   The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:59 am

Hi Luna Very Happy

So pleased you're finding the SQ Wicca info interesting. I must admit I enjoyed posting it all. Haven't had much time to post much on forum for a few weeks, but hopefully will be adding to the resource material soon.
Hope you have a lovely weekend. :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans   The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Celtic Connection - Useful link for both Wiccans & Pagans
Page 1 of 1