Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lillie
lillie

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ... Empty
PostSubject: Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ...   Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:19 am

Hello friends

I am already registered with you but would really like to get to know friends on a more regular basis in here via one to one pm's, is anyone interested ?

I have very few like minded spiritual souls in my life right now, and would love to bounce ideas/stories and just chat in general about spiritual bits and pieces, books etc.

Any offers pleeeeeeeeease let me know

Thanks in advance

Sue x (47 from Berks !)
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Adrian

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ...   Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:22 am

Hi lillie, welcome to the forum, I am a tarot reader and also i read the medicine wheel cards. I love angels and also Native Indian history and culture and mone of my spirit guides is a Navaho medicine man. I am also trying to develop my mediumship qualities. I know how difficult it is finding like minded people to chat with and has you say bounce ideas off but i am sure that you will get lots of encouragement on here from everyone, they are all so friendly and knowledgeable. Feel free to send me a pm whenever you want and we can chat. i am sure you will get lots of offers to chat via pm from many of our friends on here.

Love, Light & Blessings

Adrian
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ...   Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ... Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:08 pm

hi lille,i think you already have my email address so feel free to email away,and im sure i have yours too,also pm whenever you want to chat x hope your having a good week ,i was gonna say with the sunshine but i hear rain,lots of rain outside lol xx :happy1:
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ...   Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to make Spiritual email buddies ...
Page 1 of 1