Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Oracle Cards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Admin
Admin
Enigma

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Oracle Cards Empty
PostSubject: Oracle Cards   Oracle Cards Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:33 pm

These are slightly different to tarot, many find them easier and more positive than the tarot, do you use oracle cards?
Back to top Go down
miss melanie

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Oracle Cards Empty
PostSubject: oracle decks   Oracle Cards Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi Enigma,
I have several oracle decks, though I tend to use three of them together with a tarot deck by the same artist. They are the Druidcraft tarot, animal, tree and plant oracles. I also use a celtic tree oracle by someone else. These ones just really work for me and i love the artwork.
miss melanie
Back to top Go down
http://equinoxtarotanddesigns.parks.officelive.com/default.aspx
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481

Oracle Cards Empty
PostSubject: Druid Oracle Cards   Oracle Cards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:06 am

Hi Melanie,

I've got Druid Animal Oracle cards, are these the Animal cards you have? I know Kirsty reads these and she also has Druid Plant oracle cards too. I've just bought myself some Power Animal tarot cards. Feel very drawn to power animals at the moment. The Celtic tree cards sound fascinating.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member
dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Oracle Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle Cards   Oracle Cards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:13 am

Hi There,
may I ask what the differences are, between Oracle cards and Tarot. Are Oracle cards more about what the future holds? I work with the Tarot for my own use, and close friends. Would be interested in expanding my knowledge though..

Love 🕯 debbie xx
Back to top Go down
miss melanie

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Oracle Cards Empty
PostSubject: Druidcraft oracles   Oracle Cards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Pat R wrote:
Hi Melanie,

I've got Druid Animal Oracle cards, are these the Animal cards you have? I know Kirsty reads these and she also has Druid Plant oracle cards too. I've just bought myself some Power Animal tarot cards. Feel very drawn to power animals at the moment. The Celtic tree cards sound fascinating.

Hi Pat,

I have the Druidcraft Animal and Plant oracles and also the Celtic Tree Oracle designed by Will Worthington, who designed the Druidcraft Tarot. I found the Tarot deck on its own in a second hand book shop, just showing the Ace of Wands, and had to have them. I use all four decks together in a reading sometimes to get a really good view of situations for the client. Ive not seen the Power Aniamls tarot but I will keep an eye out for them. My other favourite deck is the Ancestral Path deck.
Which animal are you drawn to?
miss melanie
Back to top Go down
http://equinoxtarotanddesigns.parks.officelive.com/default.aspx
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481

Oracle Cards Empty
PostSubject: Power Animals   Oracle Cards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi Melanie,

I've always felt very drawn to wolves. As I wrote in my Totem Animal post earlier, a few weeks ago I saw a horse and a bear in meditation and 10 days ago I saw a hare. Your cards sound fascinating, I love watching people use their own individual decks. I recently watched Kirsty read her Druid Animal cards for someone we knew, though I've had mine for a long time I never felt drawn to use them until then. The animal cards seem to have a gentleness and wisdom about them that I really like. I've got a pack of Herbal tarot which I find very gentle too, far more so than Ryder Waite. I really hope you'll share your knowledge and experience regarding your tarot and oracles Melanie, I'm sure members will find this invaluable.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
KirstyM
Reg Member
Reg Member
KirstyM

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Oracle Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle Cards   Oracle Cards Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:44 am

Hi ladies

I use the Druid Plant and Animal Oracle cards - and the Druidcraft Tarot too like Melanie. Dreamer, I find the Tarot tend to be good for looking at people, situations and events - either past, present or future. So they are good for looking at the future eg whether you will get that job/guy/new house etc etc. I like the Oracle cards for different focusses of reading. For example I love the Animal cards for looking at personality, strengths and what career or lifestyle would suit the seeker. These are great for young people who might want a reading but when Tarot seems inappropriate. I'm working with the Plant cards to look more at health and wellbeing issues - and also have the Herbal Tarot Pat mentioned, which I'll use in the same way.

I've found I'm seeing animals a lot more for people when I'm doing readings, which is interesting.

I have some Tree and Ogham (Celtic alphabet/tree) Oracle cards which I haven't got started with yet too. So many cards, so little time lol!!

Love Kirsty xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oracle Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle Cards   Oracle Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oracle Cards
Page 1 of 1