Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

which angel cards?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayleigh19
Kayleigh19

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-28

which angel cards? Empty
PostSubject: which angel cards?   which angel cards? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:21 am

Hey :asmile: ,

I'be been wanting to buy angel cards but there's soo many out there. does anyone know which ones are best for beginners or are there no difference between them. I was going to buy the Angel therapy oracle cards by Doreen Virtue but some of the reviews said that they weren't really suitable for beginners and that beginners should try the daily angel cards or fairy cards first. soo confused lol.

Thanks,

sunny

K x
Back to top Go down
orangepoppy
orangepoppy

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-06

which angel cards? Empty
PostSubject: Angel cards   which angel cards? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:31 am

Hi Kayleigh,

I am learner with Angel cards too. I have 3 sets, all Doreen Virtue. My first pack was "Messages from your Angels, 2nd "Daily Guidance from your Angels" and the 3rd "Angel Therapy" and love all 3.
The Daily Guidance are nice to dip into whenever you want to, I usually pick one in the morning to give me a nice positive start to the day. I bought the Angel Therapy cards after my friend did a reading for me using them and I just totally fell for them.
I would just go with whichever feels right for you - I don't think you would go wrong with any Angel pack in all honesty. I have been getting used to them for about 18 months and am always amazed at how apt a card is. I havent done readings for anyone else, I just use them to inspire me or to give myself a gentle nudge in the right direction.
Whichever you go for - enjoy xx
Love, Elaine xx
Back to top Go down
Fiery Faery
Fiery Faery

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-28

which angel cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which angel cards?   which angel cards? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:40 am

Hi Kayleigh,

I use Doreen Virtue's 'healing with the angel's oracle. Like Elaine says, you really can't go wrong with the cards. They are very easy to use and will always give you loving guidance which ever set you chose to work with. There are quite a few angel oracles out there on the market, Amazon is a big stockist but my advice would be to go to a place that sells them where you can handle them first and take a look, browse through some of the sets and see if any of the images speak to you. Your angels and guides will soon let you know which ones are going to be right for you!

Happy browsing! :asmile:

Love Nessa x x x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

which angel cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which angel cards?   which angel cards? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which angel cards?
Page 1 of 1