Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Psychic Artists

Go down 
+2
darksummer
lillie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lillie
lillie

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Psychic Artists Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Artists   Psychic Artists Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:40 am

Hello everyone

Do any of you know of a good Psychic Artist ?

Thanks in advance

Sue x
Back to top Go down
darksummer

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Psychic Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Artists   Psychic Artists Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:08 am

Hi Sue,
There is an Artist called Sandy Ingham, she has been working with Stephen Holbrook, if you have a look at his site it tells you a bit about her, this is a link to it; http://www.steveholbrook.co.uk/pages/site.php?pgid=232

I recently went to see Stephen Holbrook and saw some of Sandy's work, they were very good x
L & L Claire x
Back to top Go down
cherrybug
Elite Member
Elite Member
cherrybug

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Psychic Artists Empty
PostSubject: yes   Psychic Artists Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:12 pm

June Elleni Laine website: http://www.psychicartworks.com/master.html she has been on TV and has written books etc. I have read The Art of Being Psychic and altohugh I am not an artist, I did enjoy it!

C xxx :asmile:
Back to top Go down
lili123
Reg Member
Reg Member
lili123

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Psychic Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Artists   Psychic Artists Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:08 am

I can do spiritually focused art but i mainly do sensually inspired art (smell, taste, touch etc) which is a direct response off my passion for the spiritual the 'forgotten' senses when it comes to creativity and inspiration. I have a few of those images displayed here in the art gallery. Also, when i do psychic readings of chakras i can transfer what i see quite easily into paintings and drawings (and i often do to show people exactly what im seeing) as the visuals are so strong and colour and texture are always what i interpret symbolically so are easily translated into abstract art. I work ALOT with colour spiritually so all my art work is inspired by that but i dont do any spirit portraits or auras atm just because that has never really connected with me.
Back to top Go down
Brigantia
Reg Member
Reg Member
Brigantia

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Psychic Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Artists   Psychic Artists Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:08 pm

http://www.divinewhispers.net/

Hi Lillie

I've been thinking about getting a spirit portrait too.

While surfing the net I came across this lady. She's USA based, but seems very talented.

Might give her a go.

Carole xx
Back to top Go down
Josie73

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Psychic Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Artists   Psychic Artists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi
I'm new - hope you don't mind me posting.

There is a lady on ebay Sheila something.
I've had 2 readings with drawing from her. The reading were both very accurate. The drawings were very similar although a month apart. I didn't racognise the person in the sketch but she does look a bit like me and a few members of my family - my mum's eyes, my nans nose, my dark circles under eyes etc.
She has really good feedback and it's only £10 - she gets back to you within 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Artists   Psychic Artists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Artists
Page 1 of 1