Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

hi am a newbie here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
magnolialady

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-27

hi am a newbie here Empty
PostSubject: hi am a newbie here   hi am a newbie here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 am

:welcome: hi i am magnolialady,64years and been into spirit and all that goes with it foryears.
my humour is i enjoy life very much.and nothing fazes me.hope to enjoy other topics from everyone.thanks
Back to top Go down
Maitch
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maitch

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: hi am a newbie here   hi am a newbie here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi Magnolia Lady and :welcome: . I look forward to chatting to you. This is such a huge site, with lots of lovely interesting threads :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
magnolialady

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: thank you   hi am a newbie here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 am

am very interested to get into different forums and subjects close to my heart.am into spirit,regression,
past lives etc.crystals.i attend a couple of spiritual churches.
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: hi am a newbie here   hi am a newbie here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

:welcome: Magnolia lady, thank you for joining SQ forum, hope you find it informative and interesting. I've been a spiritualist for over 30 years now and I'm 3rd generation medium/psychic. Mom and I took platform services at spiritualist churches for many years and were healers with YHA and NFSH too. I often tell people 'some of my best friends are dead people' (as I've often had more help from spirit than I've had from the living, particularly my ex-husbands). I definitely believe in past lives. I once spontaneously regressed during a hypnotherapy session I was having for a phobia. During that session I knew I'd once been a Georgian country doctor in a past life, I felt as real at that moment, as I do now. Georgian period's never held any interest for me, so this was further proof that I had regressed and not created this all in my mind (had I chosen a period to regress back too it would probably have been Tudor or Egyptian, definitely not Georgian).

I look forward to hearing about some of your spiritual experiences.
:happy1:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: hi am a newbie here   hi am a newbie here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:48 pm

:welcome: Hope you have as much un here as I do Smile
Back to top Go down
Runa
Reg Member
Reg Member
Runa

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: HELLO!   hi am a newbie here Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:55 am

Just a quick HELLO and hi am a newbie here 31550 !!!!

Hope you're enjoying this fantastic forum so far? Looking forward to reading more posts from you! hi am a newbie here 946856

With Love & Light
Runa xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.angeltarotblessings.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi am a newbie here   hi am a newbie here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi am a newbie here
Page 1 of 1